[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will this be the best comic book capeshit ever released? I am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (211 KB, 630x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211 KB, 630x1200
Will this be the best comic book capeshit ever released?

I am actually hype for this fammm

Not joking it just feels like a classic
>>
>>69327081
are you retarded or just have bad taste

looks like the most cringe worthy shit ever
>>
>>69327081
>David Ayer
>script rewrites to make it more funny like marvel

It's doomed.
>>
>>69327081
>David Ayer
>a man who has never made a good film or written a competent screenplay
>>
>>69327081
Ben Affleck's Batman will be the best comic book movie of either cinematic universe.
>>
joker looks autistic, harley is eye candy, deadshot gives me cancer with one liners...oh and the reshoots have given this movie a more "comical" twist.
fuck that.
>>
>>69327413

For real how anyone could see the trailer for this and think it looks like anything other than total shit is beyond me. Looks like hot garbage.
>>
>>69327081
it's gonna be dogshit op
>>
>>69327553
>joker looks autistic
MOM'S
>>
>>69327606
Rest peacefully in the news that they've spent an obscene amount of money on it and are unlikely to see a profit.
>>
>>69327081
>so you sayn

how can this not be horrible?
>>
>>69327606
This probably means it will be a box office smash. Regular joes just want some fun to distract from their lives.

I'm hoping for something like dc animated assault on arkham.
>>
>>69327836
David Ayer has a reputation for making extremely dark, mean spirited movies. That combined with the forced comedic reshoots says to me this film is going to be a tonally disjointed mess, and nobody is gonna like it.
>>
>>69327413
>cringe worthy
You need to be at least 18 to post here
>>
>>69327485
>script rewrites to make it more funny like marvel
>delusional mcucks literally believe anything they see on the internet
>>
>>69327081
by the looks of it it will be another casualty from critics to the Disney overlords
>>
>>69327959
Thanks for the clarification.
>>
File: ghg.png (1 MB, 680x499) Image search: [Google]
ghg.png
1 MB, 680x499
>>69328014
everyone reported the script re-writes and them forcing humor into it, then WB backtracked, you'd have to be dense not to believe that they didn't re-write the entire movie.

this shit looks fucking awful
>>
File: 1462479850577.jpg (120 KB, 527x702) Image search: [Google]
1462479850577.jpg
120 KB, 527x702
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.