[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>77% on RT Literally how. I saw this movie with a friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
>77% on RT

Literally how. I saw this movie with a friend and after it finished we were trying to think of a funny moment and couldn't come up with a single one
>>
>>69326376
Same people who watch cat videos on yt for hours
>>
George Michael
>>
People like cats
People like Key & Peele
People like black buddy "___" comedies
People like Keanu Reeves

Put that all together and people will eat it up
>>
>we want the urban audience
>>
Big fan of the show. Was hugely disappointed.
>>
i found it amusing that they added 'gangsta kitten' tagline to all the tv ads
>>
I don't think there were any laughs coming from anyone in the theater either. It was silent the whole time like we were watching a drama or something. I would say that RT has become IGN:Movie Edition, but it's just an aggregator. I am truly perplexed
>>
>>69326376
That's too bad I thought it was 7/10
>>
Haha wauw you assume they are tough bc thare black but gues what THARE NOT!!!
haha i laugh all the time every time
>>
>Entire show is based on short, 3 minute skits
>Surprised that a feature length film is awful

Anyone with half a brain saw this coming.

Just look at how they ran their most popular skits into the ground until they weren't funny anymore. The football nickname thing was only funny the first time.
>>
Does this have anything to do with keanu reeves?
>>
>>69327932
He voices the cat in one scene and that's it
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.