[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How was Willy Wonka's factory able to stay legal if nobody
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: Factory.jpg (292 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
Factory.jpg
292 KB, 620x349
How was Willy Wonka's factory able to stay legal if nobody was allowed in? How did he pass health, fire, and safety license checks? I know it's set in 60s Poland, but they still had that stuff. Plus how did he keep the oompa loompas legal citizens if they're foreigners nobody knows the origin of? How do you get a visa without ID?

Is Wonka a hack?
>>
>>69325959
Autism, the post
>>
>>69325959
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
>>
reading too much into a kids book desu.
>>
He probably sent the first inspector back as a candy bar or whatever. After that they probably let him do whatever the fuck he wanted.
>>
>>69325959
It's a fucking movie. Who gives a shit you ugly fuck?
>>
File: 1416783955606.jpg (14 KB, 429x399) Image search: [Google]
1416783955606.jpg
14 KB, 429x399
>>69326105
This actually seems reasonable
>>
>>69326150
/tv/ is the most autistic board on this shitty phillipino claymation forum. I'm in perfect form by asking what I did.
>>
He has his own inspector or assistant that deals with that shit.

He was obviously angry that the fatass German kid wanted to swim in his chocolate, he knew that he would contaminate and ruin any flavor from it.
>>
>>69326243
Thats my point. No way that shit would allow him to stay in business. Total contamination of huge amounts of edible material.
>>
Corrupt government and bribes

Next question
>>
>>69326052
>>69326150

It's funny how people say this. If this movie was originally made in this current generation, people would be criticizing these inconsistencies.
>>
File: blup.png (101 KB, 478x305) Image search: [Google]
blup.png
101 KB, 478x305
>>69326422
No the fuck they wouldn't, because it's based of the book which was essentially a Fairy Tale.

I bet you spent a week trying to decipher Alice in Wonderland.
>>
>>69325959
>I know it's set in 60s Poland

wut? Its set in like 20s America. In a fictional town that is basically Hershey Pennsylvania.
>>
>>69325959
mixing chocolate by waterfall removes any bacteria
>>
>>69326739
Film was shot in poland
>>
>>69326353
This. It's so fucking obvious. The same shit that happens in real life. Super successful companies are effectively the government because governments are just people and people can be bought.
>>
I can't remember the last time I had candy or anything with sugar.
I miss eating Reeses cups
>>
>what is idealism
I bet you think the Nolan Batmans are great you autistic fuck
>>
>>69325959
>what is an NDA
>>
>>69325959
The Gene Wilder version of Wonka was a representation of Satan. Jews pretty much made all the legal issues go away for him.
>>
>>69327434
Any evidence to support that?
>>
slugworth kills anyone that fucks em up duh
>>
>>69325959
the government did come to inspect Wonka's factory and the legal status of the Oompa Lumpa's.

Now they're in the incinerator with all the other bad eggs.
>>
>>69327353
No one cares
>>
Ain't no EPA in Bongland
>>
>>69327588
You do :^)
>>
>>69327523
>the incinerator was real

>characters first interaction with Wonka has them pranked hardcore
>he repeatedly pranks them throughout the movie
>everyone believes his lies 100% anyways
>Charlie is the only one to call him out on it in a compassionate way
>this wins the factory
>>
>>69327494
Support what? That Satan has the Jews working for him? Or that Wonka was Satan?
>>
>>69327195
LotR took place in New Zealand then I assume?
>>
No politician wants to be the guy who shuts down Wonka chocolate
>>
>>69327770
>it's just a prank, bro! It's just a prank!

Charlie didn't call him out on being an epic prankster. Charlie was the only kid who actually apologized for fucking up and breaking the rules and not being an entitled shit like everyone else.
>>
>>69328056
Did Charlie fuckup in the remake? The book and original film had him flying up to the ceiling or some shit for being curious or something.
>>
>>69325959

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ugebzq3juE
>>
>>69328056
He saw through the angry rant at the end which could be construed as a prank since he obviously wasnt serious
>>
AND THEY'RE CERTAINLY NOT SHOWING ANY SIGNS THAT THEY ARE SLOWING
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.