[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wolverine: Who's next?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
Who should replace Hugh Jackman for the role of Wolverine?
>>
Idris Elba.

It's time for a black Wolverine.
>>
>>69325592
i agree or a paki wolverine
>>
>>69325568

He already said he wants Tom Hardy for it.
>>
>>69325592
Fuck that. The less niggers the better. An actual intimidating, harry manlet would suffice. Preferably Canadian.
>>
>>69325568
No one. Hugh Jackman is and will always be Wolverine.

Same with Harrison Ford always being Han Solo
>>
>>69326355
I'd vote Idris any day over Hardy.
>>
Why the fuck can't Jackman continue to be in future movies?

How the hell are they going to explain his sudden different appearance then in sequels?
>>
>>69325592
>>69326305
>>69326339
>>69326355
> male Wolverine
it's 2019 for fucks sake
>>
>>69326455

>Why the fuck can't Jackman continue to be in future movies?

Because he doesn't fucking want to. X-men paid the bills so he can fuck off and do the things he really wants.
>>
>>69326478
>do the things he really wants
And whats that? More musicals?
>>
>>69325568
I couldn't hope for a better Wolverine than Jackedman. Whoever they pick be a disappointment.
>>
>>69326513

Yes. Dude loves the stage.
>>
zab Efron
>>
>>69325568
Marvel Studios will pick the right dude like they always do
>>
>>69326457
We already saw a female wolverine in X2 when that chick had those spikes coming out of her fingers.

Id def see her in a standalone movie set as a prequel before X2
>>
>>69326523
No more stage stuff. Make him stick to movies.

He'd be cool in a Grease middle-aged reboot.
>>
>>69326602

He wants to be Gaston in Beauty and the Beast.
>>
if that actor from banshee didnt have such a dented forehead he would make a good wolverine
>>
>>69325568
Karl Urban
the only
choice
the
only
one

it can be done in the 'last' hugh jackman movie with his face getting burned off and being punched (or head on car crash)
then waking up in a hospital
with bandages being removed
karl urban
>>
>>69326664

It's better to just not address it at all. This is why they do time skips and reboots so people can look different without a heavy handed scene.
>>
>>69325568
some back guy oc
>>
Rollo from the vikings. He's albo a big guy not a manlet.
>>
>>69326682
So u telling me time travel can make people look different?

If they did invent a story where Wolverine's mom was murderd and his dad had impregnated some other women and Wolverine still went thru the same life, bring experimented on - then that would make total sense indeed.
>>
>>69326812

No I'm saying you set the movies during different periods. Considering that the next Wolverine they want to do is Old Man Logan it would make sense to cast someone very different.
>>
>>69326852
So u mean an older version? I am ok with that if the guy resembles Jackman's appearance a bit.
>>
>>69325568
Dec Patel
>>
>>69325568
Jason Statham
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.