[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the fact that this guy's presence is always incredibly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (180 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
180 KB, 1280x720
>the fact that this guy's presence is always incredibly jarring and out-of-place in the MCU is addressed as a self-aware running joke
nice going, Marvel
>tfw Vision as a character is more satisfying than he conceptually ought to be
BASED
>>
vision is a prick and i can't wait to see him die tbqh
>>
paul bettany is just a great fucking actor and dude, doesn't surprise me in the slightest how rad he is
>>
>>69325681
plus he gets to fuck jennifer connelly
>>
>>69325558
Ultron was a better character
>>
He's going to die.
>>
>>69325653
w-what
>>
>>69325763
Yes, and for the same reason that Scarlet Witch will end up defeating or depowering Thanos.
>>
>>69325730
Fucking die in a wet ditch.
>>
>tfw when vision only has 1 movie left
They should have made him earlier in Avengers 2 so he could anti-quip Ultron
>>
>>69325774
he's a condescending douche who acts like he's above everything because he's an AI instead of a human, but he is just as fallible as the rest of them

after seeing him be a total holier-than-thou dickhead to scarlet witch i got a sick sense of satisfaction from him being the one to fuck up and cripple rhodey

i can't wait for thanos to rip the mind gem out of his stupid pink forehead
>>
>>69325558
It almost as if he's an artificial construct having trouble fitting in with humans.
Bravo, Russo sisters.
>>
Goddamn he's got a great looking character design. Very alien and robotic while incorporating starktech and his original comic design.
>>
File: 8r9rm3dz.jpg (1 MB, 1846x1920) Image search: [Google]
8r9rm3dz.jpg
1 MB, 1846x1920
>>69327368
Stark tech or Stark Jr. tech?

The similarities between Ultron and the Mk-XLV's designs always made me wonder which came first. Did Ultron modify Tony's next suit design that he discovered? OR was Tony shown a new style that worked better in Ultron?
>>
>>69325558
He was a gigantic douchebag in CW.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.