[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"No Tony, I'm not working with the police and I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Gary Stu.jpg (24 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Gary Stu.jpg
24 KB, 300x300
>"No Tony, I'm not working with the police and I don't give a shit about how many people I kill or how many building I destroy."

Jesus Christ how fucking stupid is he? No wonder he is Captain "America".
>>
The last team of police he worked with turned out to be literal Nazis.
>>
*ring ring ring ring*
hello?
yes this is the avengers. We have reason to believe the supercriminal mercenary Crossbones will be in this area today. I would beef up security at the following locations.
Okay thanks.
*click*

Goddamit Tony you went too far this time! The cost of freedom is high but its a cost of freedom im willing to freedom!
>>
File: 7897-.jpg (82 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
7897-.jpg
82 KB, 720x480
>You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man appointed Chancellor who later declared himself Fuhrer and initiated World War II with the invasion of Poland in 1939, we ended up disagreeing.

Can someone explain what the fuck this line was supposed to mean?
>>
>>69325128

Begs the question why were Bucky's handlers Soviets? Is Hydra Soviet too?
>>
He's right though, why should he care about it when every person whose died because of his actions were towards a greater good? Tony and Banner are the only ones who needs to be put on a leash.

>>69325248
>UN
>competent

They get BTFO by a single normal dude in Civil War
>>
>>69325296

It's a patented Official Joss Whedon Quip™. Your problem is you forgot to turn your brain off.
>>
>>69325341
HYDRA had moles among the Soviets. Their true allegiance was to HYDRA, not communism.
>>
File: 56478.jpg (73 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
56478.jpg
73 KB, 500x385
>HYDRA Commie-Nazis
>>
>>69325103
>World invasion
>Literally everyone they know and loved getting viciously sexually assaulted by tentacles
>Have to sit around and wait for a call from The U.N before they can lift a finger

I'm Team Iron Man and think Tony was totally right but Jesus Cap had his reasons.
>>
>>69325296
he looks like a turbo manchild in that suit, I can't even look at it with a straight face
>>
>>69325342
This. I don't understand how the writers could overlook the massive problem with their script. Collateral damage shouldn't necessitate putting the Avengers on a leash, since it will continue to happen no matter who sends them out to fight. That's war, shit happens.
The actual conflict of the movie should have been the entire world vs. Tony Stark, who has 'invented too far' by making Ultron in Avengers 2. Maybe some government agency tries to dismantle the group for such gross negligence, but Cap and his team don't want to take responsibility for Tony and Banner's fuck up while the rest see it as an inevitability.

The most frustrating part is that the film was almost there, it just needed to tweak the accords angle a bit and make Tony's guilt more direct. It's not about buildings getting dropped on dindus, it's having made a monster that almost destroyed humanity.
>>
>>69325706
>Aliens invade threatening to destroy the earth
>FUCK THE AVENGERS
>Moles infiltrate shield and the US government
>FUCK THE AVENGERS
>Alien Technology hijacks the internet
>FUCK THE AVENGERS
>Cap stop a bionuke because the world goverments had their heads up their ass
>FUCK THE AVENGERS

Zemo was the true hero of the story, blowing up the UN
>>
>>69325103
What did he mean by this
>>
>>69325706
This isn't a problem with the script, it's a part of Cap's argument. Why should he sign when he never had any ill intentions. He was cautious that the UN's real agenda was to put the Avengers on a leash and he was scared of that happening after the events of TWS.
>>
>neglecting collateral damage for the greater good

it actually is kind of emblematic of American policy

and not necessarily morally wrong, if it is for the collective "best"
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.