[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bates Motel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1
File: BatesBar2.jpg (73 KB, 640x364) Image search: [Google]
BatesBar2.jpg
73 KB, 640x364
My wife's son edition

New episode starts in 5 minutes.
>>
Glad someone remembered
>>
>tfw no Vera mommy
>>
>>69319265
shit show, it actually had potential when there was hope he was actually going to fuck his mom
now it's just boring
>>
Never trust redheads
>>
>18 minutes in
>Dylan, Emma, and Romero are still alive

I just want my comfy Norma/Norman season alreadyalready
>>
>>69320152
This. Why is this show flooded with so many unnecessary characters and side plots? It's the main reason i stopped after season one. I just couldn't be fucked keeping up with everything.
>>
Norma is annoying as fuck

>>69320388
There aren't many, you just more Norma and Norman spooning
>>
How come /tv/ never talks about this show anymore? I remember when it came out, there was all this hype surrounding it and Vera Farmiga became many Anons' Mommyfu. Now there are never any threads on /tv/ regarding this based show. I have to go on Reddit to discuss the episodes.
>>
>>69320654
I've watched the previous three? seasons but after the finale last season I don't feel any interest or reason to see anymore. He's fully transformed now right? what else is there left to develop before the events of the movie
>>
Sheriff Romero a fuckin boss.
>>
>Marrying someone like Norma
>Telling her about the money you've hidden
Romero clearly posts on 4chan
>>
>>69320717
Well he still has to kill Norma. I'm pretty sure next season will be the last one.
>>
>>69320863
Yeah. Gotta hand it to him for lowering the side character count.
>>
>>69320978
Have you been watching this season? They've tightened the plot up immensely. Stop shitposting.
>>
Why does Charlie's Norman act/speaks like a retard but Anthony Perkins' speaks like a normal person?
>>
>>69321065
How is what I just said equivalent to shitposting? I wasn't criticizing anything. Calm yourself.
>>
Never watched past the second episode of Damien, is it worth a quick binge?
>>
>>69321131
Anyone?
>>
Oh shit, what is he doing
>>
NOOOOOOOOOO MOMMY
>>
HOLY FUCK
>>
They can't really kill Norma, can they?

Their ratings will tank, right?

Guys.... ;_____;
>>
>>69320654

Because /tv/ has shit taste and stopped watching after Sickfu became impure.

I wish I was kidding.
>>
>>69321867
Yes Norma has to die at some point. See the original Hitchcock movie.
>>
This can easily lead to the next season being Psycho in TV form or the writers can go nuts and come up with some new shit. Either it will be interesting.

Mommy-fu ;_;
>>
thats shot of norma on the floor was beautiful ;_;
>>
>>69322144
This show really stepped up after that shitty third season
>>
its not like norma can ever really die, she will always be in normans head

based mommyfu will be with us till the end
>>
how can this season end without norman killing sheriff eyeliner? he's killed for less
>>
also, will norman bang his mom? is that what it's leading to?
>>
She's not going to die yet, this is just setting up a season finale. She'll die next season
>>
>>69323428

see >>69322701

she's gone
>>
>>69323789
But she needs to die where nobody knows it. How else is she gonna end up one of Norman's taxidermy projects?
>>
>>69324059
her note to romero could be seen as a suicide note

he can recover her corpse from the morgue
>>
Watch the last episode of this season will open with a funeral...

...but it will be of that stupid whore of Romero's (she'll probably suicide herself after failing to tape Romero's confession), and Norma gets revived off-screen.

Either that, or >>69324127. But I'm pretty sure he killed the sheriff too in the movie, so he will still have to die somehow. So I don't think that's very likely.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.