[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: Capture.png (762 KB, 752x840) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
762 KB, 752x840
>MCU WINS
>>
File: 4Capture.png (479 KB, 1258x395) Image search: [Google]
4Capture.png
479 KB, 1258x395
>>69316855

>Whedon wins!
>>
File: 1462574986811.jpg (200 KB, 718x1210) Image search: [Google]
1462574986811.jpg
200 KB, 718x1210
Simply put, you have a low cinematic IQ, or some sort of Stockholm Syndrome, from overexposure to bland, safe, PC and soulless mass-produced blockbusters, which has conditioned you into accepting the absolute lowest common denominator standards in filmmaking, writing and cinematography as somehow acceptable, when you should in fact feel nothing but contempt or disgust for any Kevin Feige-conceived product.

Even strictly in the field of capeshit entertainment, where the bar has always been pretty low, since they're primarly a children media, the level of genuine quality and creative abilities (which comes from studios giving freedom to an auteur with a strong personality and vision towards the material) has kept dropping since the 90's.

When Raimi's Darkman/Spider-Man, Del Toro's Blade 2/Hellboy, Burton's Batman 2 or Bird's The Incredibles offered innovative and playful set pieces, meaningful and relevant themes, each with a very distinct, appropriate tone and truly cinematic aesthetics (simply compare the lighting or editing to today's equivalents), none of these qualities are to be found in Civil War or any of the previous MCU entries. This is why Edgar Wright got fired from Ant-Man. This is why Feige keeps hiring visionless point-and-shoot directors who come from TV or comedy, colorblind cinematographers and art/set design teams who seem to be in love with grey, sterile hangars for some unexplainable reason. Action scenes are now being conceived by CGI teams months before the movie begins shooting and all follow the exact same formula.

Even as a child, I couldn't imagine being dazzled or amused by those turds, as they're utterly devoid of any charm, colors, magic or imagination.
>>
>>69316855
is deadpool part of fox's x-men or disney's mcu?
>>
Kill yourself you corporate cocksucker.
>inb4 dcuck

Fuck every superhero!in every franchise everywhere.
>>
>>69316964
Fox.
>>
>>69316964
Fox
>>
>>69316983
t. Hothead
>>
>>69317046
>memes

You are tight mane!
>>
>>69316964
dc
>>
>>69317154 (you)
t. DCuck
>>
>>69316855
Who the fuck cares you goddamn manchild
>>
>>69316855
The Marvel Studios fandom is full of generic cunts who try to seem quirky and unique by identifying heavily with a slightly offbeat fandom such as the Marvel Cinematic Universe "But wait, that's actually incredibly mainstream and not offbeat at all!" you say. And you're right. But actual offbeat things don't give as much 'nerd' cred, and these things have more creative value than reality TV so people on Tumblr can make posts such as "Why are all girls nowadays such idiots who watch Jersey Shore? I'm very unique because I like nerdy intelligent stuff like Iron Man 3, and I like quirky men like Tom Hiddleston and Mark Ruffalo teehee, look at this repeating gif of 0.5 seconds of Loki doing a thing with his face and a theory about how all the Marvel movies are connected and Thanos is going to collect all the Infinity Gems except in the movies none of them are really "gems" at all and here is some fanart of all the Avengers gender swapped and with less sexist costumes and they all have the exact same fucking face with that bulbous red nose also did you know that I am a girl who likes superheroes I know it's hard to believe but it is true I AM AN AVENGERS look at this gif of Tony Stark raising his eyebrow, anyway The Avengers is sexist because Black Widow's costume is too tight and unrealistic for a special agent so here is a redesign of her in figure hiding combat fatigues because I am progressive. Does anyone else think that Hulk and Iron Man would make a good couple? TEE HEE I LOVE GAYS BECAUSE I AM SO TOTALLY NOT HOMOPHOBIC EVEN THOUGH I TREAT GAYS AS AN AMUSING NOVELTY Rocket Racoon for president!"
>>
File: Christopher Ian Clark.jpg (79 KB, 716x768) Image search: [Google]
Christopher Ian Clark.jpg
79 KB, 716x768
>>69317154
mane?
>>
>>69316855
I thought the DCfags were meming when they said bias, but there's no way this will get rotten

Bryan Singer is the best director to touch Capeshit and brought up x men and saved it as a movie franchise

The only thing objectively shit about this movie is the actress they got to play jean grey
>>
>>69316964
sony
>>
>>69317366
it was matthew vaughn that saved the x men
>>
>>69316964
Nintendo
>>
>>69317265
Nailed it.
>>
How much do you think Disney paid the reviewers?

How else can so many films which are all equally average in quality get such different scores?
>>
>>69317417
I'll agree, matthew Vaughn made the what x men since x2, but the franchise didn't get back on track box office wise till Dofp
>>
>>69317504
*best x men since x2
>>
>>69316855
>fox
>Marvel
1/10 try harder
>>
>>69316855
>deadpool did good so it's MCU
>X-Men did bad so it's not MCU

wat,
Neither are MCU
>>
>>69316855
Neither Deadpool, or X-Men is MCU, but you knew that cause you're just wanting to have a /v/ tier company war thread
>>
>>69317657
But they are both marvel, but neither Disney
>>
>>69317740
But neither are apart of the MCU which is done by Disney.
>>
File: 1400801519990.gif (196 KB, 264x269) Image search: [Google]
1400801519990.gif
196 KB, 264x269
MCU wins, civilization loses.

You won, capeshitters. You have made this world a charade of what once was. You doomed our future by forcing your homosexual fantasies of muscled men in spandex wrestiling and touching each other, and not only that, you've pushed your simplistic capeshit plot agenda down the thoats of the generation Z, whcih will grow as dumb adults unaware of themselves and with zero emotional intelligence thanks to your plastic, shallow characters.

Bravo.
>>
>>69316855
>Civil War is more than Age of Apocalypse + BvS
>Deadpool is more than Age of Apocalypse + BvS
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.