[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hype, backlash, and memery aside, is this a good scene? Is it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: imax-short-joker.jpg (83 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
imax-short-joker.jpg
83 KB, 500x365
Hype, backlash, and memery aside, is this a good scene? Is it a good introduction to the character?
>>
YOU
>>
HAVE
>>
>>69316405

>Hype, backlash, and memery aside
>>
DO YOU
>>
>>69316405
was he standing there with his face paint already on, or did he find time to apply it during the robbery?
>>
I enjoyed it
>>
BULLDOZER
>>
>>69316471
He wears no mask
>>
>>69316405
meh, used to love it when I was a kid, but now it's just meh
>>
>>69316492
SHEEEEEILD
>>
the guns are so fake sounding/looking in this, they fire bullets and nothing happens

so amateurish
>>
>>69316405
My biggest problem with that scene was rather dialogue and, as always, the impossible way his plan falls exactly into place.
>>
it was an ok action scene but it was the first time capeshit starded to take itself sesiously and people were blown away
>>
It's an amazing scene.

Villain intros in this sort of sense have to absolutely sell you on the villain, and the bank scene instantly sold me on the Joker being menacing as fuck right off the bat.
>>
>>69316405
This is literally me in movie form.
>>
>>69316405
It was all hype no substance, he only won the oscar cos he died

>DUDE STRANGER LMAO

Joker is intelligent, nihilistic and has a wicked sense of humour.
>>
>>69316595
GET THE FUCK UP
>>
>>69316405
What happened to Dunnhier?
>>
>>69316405
I thought so. Jokers introduction and batmans reintroduction were pretty good. The movie take a pretty steep fall from then on.
>>
>>69318643
Fell from grace, caught in his own hubris
>>
YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS 'ARTED
>>
>>69318425
DON'T ACT DUMB
>>
>>69316471
it was layered inside his mask and applied when the mask was on
>>
File: image.jpg (178 KB, 484x722) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178 KB, 484x722
>>69316405
Some say it's even better when narrated by an autistic Arab:

https://youtu.be/C2B6Kugwypc
>>
>I'm Dunherre

What did he mean by this?
>>
>Yuwan Urfranz are dead
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>69319180
>A-Aron
>Balackay
>henchman-like behavior
>nods his head (almost comically)

This is pretty good

I'm just noticing now that the bus and debris missed Ibrahim by like ten feet but he goes flying backwards
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.