[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (961 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
file.png
961 KB, 800x1200
I don't get it
>>
>>69315703
that's because you're 14
>>
It was all a dream dumbass
>>
File: Louis C(uc)K.png (482 KB, 1000x564) Image search: [Google]
Louis C(uc)K.png
482 KB, 1000x564
>>69315954
Yeah. Lucky #14 out of 37
>>
>>69315703
When I was younger I wished so bad that I would have their lives when I was 22.
>>
>>69315703
How were you not blown away by the charisma and screen presence of Brian O'Halloran?
>>
>>69316059
I was more blown away by dante's girlfriend, if you know what I mean
>>
>>69316059
Hey come on. When he said he wasn't supposed to be there that day, I legitimately believed him.
>>
>>69316096
She sucked how many dicks?
>>
>>69316386
>>
>>69316700
In a row?
>>
>>69315703
original quippy dialog
>>
Say what you will about Kevin but we don't get movies like this anymore. Nobody's made a statement about our generation and the capabilities are more available now then ever in history. he was like 25 when he made that.
>>
Try not to suck any dick on the way to the parking lot
>>
>>69316785
he just copied Singles and put it in New Jersey
>>
Do you want to make some fuck berserker
>>
>>69315703
It's about finding direction in life and getting your shit together
>>
>>69317282
and in Clerks 2 they're still working at the Quick Stop until it burns down.
>>
>>69317133
No singles was good but clerks was way more raw and the writing was a million times more clever than singles.
>>
>>69317402
It's definitely more raw and to its benefit but you can't deny there are strong influences. Btw I liked Clerks better than Singles.
>>
>>69317453
I would say realty bites bit off of singles more than clerks. Honestly there was never a movie like it when it came out. Like I said Kevin smith is clearly running on fumes but he deserves credit for putting this out.
>>
>>69317526
>I would say realty bites bit off of singles more than clerks.
That too, another movie I really liked. I fully acknowledge it's a chick flick. All three of these movies have very similar themes.
>>
>>69316785
That's because this generation gets nuclear butthurt about even the slightest criticism of them.
>>
one of the only true 10/10

I think its best watched as a teenager though
>>
>>69316001
>be 19 years old
>going to college because parents forcing me to
>want to start working a shitty job with no responsibility

Should I just run away from home?
>>
>>69318254

Working in retail or shops is literally hell.

At least get into security or something.

Even better to just go to college for the freedom and get to fuck around. bonus points if you actually do something worthwhile and thats in demand.
>>
young bloods aint gonna never know hype that was salsa shark in dem trailer
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.