[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tony Stark finds Spider-Man. Spider-Man joins team Iron Man.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6
File: gggg.jpg (63 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
gggg.jpg
63 KB, 600x300
>Tony Stark finds Spider-Man. Spider-Man joins team Iron Man.
>Falcon finds Ant Man. Ant Man joins team Cap.

Has there ever been a more lazy example of writing? What if Spider-Man was anti accords? What if Ant Man was pro accords?
>>
>>69315276
The accords didn't matter at all, they failed on that plot. It all became about proving Bucky was innocent.
>>
>>69315276

Batman and Superman stop fighting because both their moms are named Martha
>>
>>69315276
the accords were abandoned by the time they got to the airport.
>>
>>69315276
>Impressionable teenager is asked by one if his idols to help him, is given limited info on what's going on

>Outlaw joins group of other outlaws

Anything else?
>>
>>69315276
>What if Ant Man was pro accords?
He saw what a bunch of businessmen wanted to do with the particles, do you think he wouldn't be against the accords?
>>
Just switch your brain off bro
>>
>>69315342
Nice deflection Reddit.
Did you think of it yourself?
>>
>>69315342
This will never not be funny. What a piece of shit movie.
>>
>>69315276
I don't think they really cared as long as they could make a good impression on their heroes
>>
>>69315357
Yes

>outlaw who is doing his best to stop being an outlaw because he wants to properly take care of his child groups with other outlaws
>>
>>69315276
They didn't give a shit about the accords.
>>
They probably needed a scene with Ant-Man apart from him just fanboying over Cap.

But it still worked fine.
>>
Spiderman was clearly just having a good time doing what he was told. As a matter of fact, his admiration and kinship with cap will complicate the iron man/Spidey relationship
>>
>>69315452

just accept it DCuck
>>
>"Hey dude do you want to become an international supercriminal instantaneously despite not having any stake in this conflict?"
>"Sign me up big guy!"

>"Okay guys huddle up, we've got Iron Man and War Machine with pretty much unlimited nonlethal takedown equipment at their disposal (nets, electric shock, sonic weapons, etc.) and we have the literally invulnerable Vision...are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?"
>"...We need a ringer. Don't worry I know a guy."

The writers were scratching their asses. Dont worry about it so much
>>
File: Evans.jpg (45 KB, 500x640) Image search: [Google]
Evans.jpg
45 KB, 500x640
>>69315342
When spoilers leaked I thought this was a joke
>>
>>69315276
>Ant-Man
You needed to watch the Ant-Man movie, which shows Hank Pym being anti-SHIELD, and he has a fight with Stark Sr. at the beginning. So Scott would probably share Hank Pym's views.
>"Old man Pym was right, never trust a Stark."

>Spider-Man
Ok he didn't really have a big stake in Civil War. It was just a little cameo for fun that actually detracted from the seriousness of the conflict.

He was just trying to impress Iron Man. They didn't touch on the issue of Iron Man recruiting a minor for something dangerous like this. Did Spider-Man sign the accords or register or something? Or is it okay because Iron Man vets him?

His inclusion made the conflict more fun, but LESS serious and LESS of a feeling of "Civil War."
The airport scene might have had more emotional weight if they included Thor and Hulk, characters who have a bigger personal and emotional involvement with the rest of the group, and whom the audience has had more time to get to know.
>>
>>69316900
But Hulk would've ripped Tony's team to fucking pieces.
>>
>>69317554
Unless Tony's team has Thor

And Hulkbuster might differe
>>
>>69316413
>"Okay guys huddle up, we've got Iron Man and War Machine with pretty much unlimited nonlethal takedown equipment at their disposal (nets, electric shock, sonic weapons, etc.) and we have the literally invulnerable Vision...are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?"
>"...We need a ringer. Don't worry I know a guy."
>Forgetting about Wanda.

>"Hey dude do you want to become an international supercriminal instantaneously despite not having any stake in this conflict?"
>"Sign me up big guy!"
Well the guy that gave him that suit will be in problems if they put their hands on it, so either way he will be an outlaw.
>>
>>69316900
Peter joins Stark literally because Stark is rich as hell and Peter could use the money.
>>
>>69315276
Ant Man isn't gonna support the Accords. He's an anti-establishment ex-con.
Spidey is a malleable 15 year old and Stark got to him first.
This isn't hard.
>>
>>69317796
I NEED EVERYTHING EXPLAINED TO ME
>>
>>69315321
First post and it summed it up perfectly.

Theres nothing at stake and the different sides are meaningless, especially when one of them makes way more sense. It just becomes "look at Marvel character action" at some point. All that being said, the action scenes were entertaining and I really liked Spiderman.
>>
>>69315515
This was settled with by the end of antman. Both his ex wife and cop guy accept his status as a vigilante hero
>>
it's explained Spider-Man has no idea what's going on, and that Ant-Man is there to stop the other Winter Soldiers.

Fuck off back to cinemasins now retard.
>>
lmao who else lol'd when that nigger fell from the sky
Warmachine was best suit and Hawk was best outlaw.
Black panther was ok too, I thought it was going to be stupid cringy shit with him but he did alright.
>>
>>69320514
2 girls next to me kept commenting about how hot black panther was and scratching their thighs like they were horny
>>
>>69320572
Maybe they had a yeast infection and black panther reminded them that they had bread cooking.
>>
>>69320514
My headcanon is that Black Panther is a Muslim.
>>
>>69320618
He's like the only character in that movie that doesn't blow up a a building
>>
>>69320618
Why would you need Allah when Baast talks to you personally?
Why would you need to die for 72 virgins when you have an army of ceremonial buzz cut virgin warriors as your personal security?
>>
>>69320731
So would you say he was a guud boi?
>>
>>69315276
Basically, what this guy said.
>>69315342

BvS had the most horrendous fucking writing I've ever seen, even outside of capeshit.
Literal characters as plot devices, and stupid ass ways to move the narrative.

BvS is the epitome of lazy writing, so no. CW isn't the best example for lazy writing.
>>
>>69320731
Kek
>>
>>69317579
At best Thor would have been a delaying action against hulk. A very short one.
>>
>>69315276

>accords

i hope you aren't talking about the movie
>>
>>69315276

>Scott literally says Hank Pym doesn't trust Starks
>Why would he trust Tony and not his mentor?
>Scott was already a criminal, no way would he work for the government.
>Falcon brings in Ant-Man after fighting him in their movie. The needed an edge in the battle Tony didn't know about.

>Spider-Man is just a kid. Tony just brought him to one up Cap and make the battle quick (He didn't know about ANTS ability)
>Peter loves Iron-Man
>Peter needs money and funding.
>Peter wants to be a hero.
>Peter isn't bound to the accords because his identity isn't known by the government and Tony doesn't turn him in.

It was easy to pick up on it just wasn't blatant in your face reasons. Try harder please.
>>
>>69321576
+ Tony said he would tell Aunt May
>>
>>69317698
Kinda. It was more so based on that line that was legitimately an Uncle Ben line.

>" Look, when you can do the things that I can, but you don't, and then the bad things happen. They happen because of you."
He just wants to help the "little guy".
>>
>>69317554
>But Hulk would've ripped Tony's team to fucking pieces.
Oh yeah, I forgot.

Yeah they probably didn't include Thor or Hulk because they're way more powerful than a lot of the other team members. And Thor wouldn't want to get involved, nor Hulk.
>>
>>69315342
lmao

DCucks BTFO AGAIN
>>
File: evanslaughred.gif (331 KB, 218x299) Image search: [Google]
evanslaughred.gif
331 KB, 218x299
>>69320731
>He's like the only character in that movie that doesn't blow up a a building
>>
>>69321708
By "Tell" he means Bang.
>>
>>69315276
>What if Spider-Man was anti accords? What if Ant Man was pro accords?
they werent kidnapped dude. well antman may have been. next time watch the movie before shitposting. spiderman is pro accords because as he explained to tony, he believes in accountability, since because he didnt act, his uncle ben died. so he blames himself for not doing what he can with his powers. antman was asked by cap when they met and he was already a criminal and knew big businesses and governments (and starks) were corrupt and not worth trusting
>>
>>69315276
>Has there ever been a more lazy example of writing?
Of course there has you hyperbolic autist.
>>
File: 75547864449.jpg (30 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
75547864449.jpg
30 KB, 350x350
>>69315452
>>
File: 1427644977513.gif (339 KB, 250x167) Image search: [Google]
1427644977513.gif
339 KB, 250x167
>>69320731
>>
>What would you call a group of Mexican-based individuals who routinely ignore sovereign borders and inflict their will wherever they choose and who, frankly, seem unconcerned about what they leave behind?
>>
Parker looks like he's 12. He wouldn't have the mental capacity to really grasp what was going on. He only joined tony because he was a fanboy. That's why tony takes him out of it before he got hurt
>>
>>69325303
weird that the russos put that in there. but spidermans
>"ITS ROPE DAY FOR YOU PINKO QUEERS"
really stood out of place. no idea why he came out so strongly. people liked it though
>>
>>69325303
A very fun party.
>>
>>69315276
it doesn't matter quips and CGI will fix it
>>
>>69315342
Actaully Batman stopped killing Superman being he was reminded the original meaning of his crime fighting act.
He wanted to protect the people of Gotham.
Superman's words were a bang in the head, after many years of crimefighting he has become delusional, the rage has consumed him, it's no longer about saving people but vengeance.
Superman reminded him that he could save Martha indeed, but not his Martha.
>>
>>69315276

Ant Man wouldn't be pro accords.

I doubt Spider-Man would be either, but he's just following his dad.
>>
File: 1456618063679.png (658 KB, 970x480) Image search: [Google]
1456618063679.png
658 KB, 970x480
>>69315276
>Superman comes to earth, looks exactly like humans
>Gotham City and Metropolis are separated by a lake
>A kryptonian prison ship is able to be controlled by a earth person an is able to bring a dead Kryptonian back to life.
>a prison ship
Has there ever been a more lazy example of writing?
>>
>>69315276
That's way Marvel failed at making any kind of serious movies.
Am i supposed to believe they just nearly divided into 2 teams of 6 people? Is that a football game ?
>>
>>69325646
Metropolis and Gotham share a bay in the comics so its actually true to origin
>>
>>69325547
I'm glad you liked the movie.
>>
>>69315276
>What if Spider-Man was anti accords?
He actually was ideologically but he was simply hired by Tony and didn't understand what the conflict was about other than that Steve was "Wrong but thinks he's right which makes him dangerous" because that's all Tony told him.

Consider that in this movie the variation of "With great power comes great responsibility" they used echoed Steve's earlier quote about how when he sees a situation heading south he can't ignore it.

Also keep in mind that in the Civil War comic Peter started on Tony's side but switched to Cap's side later.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.