[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So now that fox is going to sell the rights back to marvel what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: k8vEBoCW.jpg (24 KB, 748x748) Image search: [Google]
k8vEBoCW.jpg
24 KB, 748x748
So now that fox is going to sell the rights back to marvel what storyline do you want to see happen?
>>
>>69312903
They will never sell back The X-Men/Deadpool rights. They may trade Fantastic Four and it's villains if Marvel lets them do X-Men tv shows though.
>>
>>69312903
Source: Op's ass
>>
>>69312903
>So now that-

This board knows fuck all about the financial aspect of movies.
>>
>>69312903

Who paid you to kill our franchise?
IT WAS THE MOUSEKET MAN
>>
Nothing. The X-Men work better on their own.
>>
>>69312903
cool source
>>
>>69313024

i want a netflix style doom origins tv show.
>>
As much as I'd like to see Wolverine and Deadpool in the MCU, X-Men is better suited to having its own universe. I can see Fox handing the Fantastic Four back seeing as they've crushed their public image one too many times.
>>
All I ever wanted was a tv show. It needs to be a soap opera.
>>
i want them all to kill each other
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.