[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People actually thought Zemo was a good villain? He had Zero
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: daniel-bruhl-baron-zemo.jpg (65 KB, 600x382) Image search: [Google]
daniel-bruhl-baron-zemo.jpg
65 KB, 600x382
People actually thought Zemo was a good villain?

He had Zero characterisation minus a last minute exposition dump
>>
What the fuck was the point of the whole movie when he could've just sent Tony Stark a video file of his mommy getting BUCKY'D
>>
File: Laughing_Then_Crying_Meme_09.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Laughing_Then_Crying_Meme_09.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>>69311231
DELETE THIS
>>
Thunderbolts when?

Songbird best waifu when?
>>
File: IM.jpg (116 KB, 450x381) Image search: [Google]
IM.jpg
116 KB, 450x381
>that accent
>>
>>69311318
Because he needed the video first.
>>
relied on tons of coincidences, seemed liked a shoehorned last minute villain only there to get Tony and Cap to fight somehow

it seemed like they wanted a couple goals
-wrap up WS story line
-split up the avengers somehow
-get tony and cap to fight alone

the string puller was an afterthought to work these 3 story lines together. Such a bad film, I have students that write better screenplays than this
>>
People actually think any individual plot point in the entire movie made the slight bit of sen-oh wow its Spiderman! Wait what was I talking about?
>>
>>69311231
his story would've been so much better if they first opened with him looking for his family's bodies for two days (possibly with a shot of avengers leaving sokovia at the start), finding them, then sending Tony the info that Bucky killed his parents and go from there. Make his story a law abiding citizen kind of thing.

What I'd like to know is why there even were cameras over in the supposed middle-of-nowhere where Bucky killed Tony's folks.
>>
>>69311231
You are a fucking idiot. Has old school capes hit brainwashed you to think the hero is a blank slate Dick Tracey and the villains are who you pay to see? Cap doesn't know the motherfucker either, why the fuck should you? BURN IN HELL YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!
>>
>>69311231
Zemo a cute. CUTE
>>
How did Zemo get the EMP?
>>
>>69311454
Zemo didn't made the accords or was the one behind Wanda's imprisonment.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.