[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Embargo lifts in 15 minutes, what are you expecting? Will BvS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6
File: i6gzgn.jpg (100 KB, 600x887) Image search: [Google]
i6gzgn.jpg
100 KB, 600x887
Embargo lifts in 15 minutes, what are you expecting?

Will BvS beat it at the RT score?
>>
It wont beat Civil War, but it will beat BvS by a mile. I'm expecting an 88% or so, just below Civil War.
>>
>Will BvS beat it at the RT score?
No, of course not. Are you serious?
>>
47%
>>
It's crazy that civil war rated that high score
>>
early word is it's a disaster
>>
>yfw this gets shit reviews and underperforms at the box office
>yfw BvS and Apocalypse kill the capeshit genre
>>
55%
>>
It will have a high RT because several critics are invited to Singer's twink parties.
>>
I unironically enjoyed First Class and DoFP, but the trailers for this one look like absolute shit.
>>
>>69309441
Sorry, Civil War already handled capekino.
>>
>>69309282
40%
>>
Nothing will beat the BvS RT death watch.

Those threads when the score dropped were hysterical.
>>
JLaw has fucked this series beyond redemption.
>>
>>69309282
60's is my guess. DoFP was overrated as fuck. Hopefully people wake the fuck up.
>>
78%
screencap this
>>
>>69309282
Why is mystic not in her cute blue form? The blonde form is boring and ugly
>>
>>69309727
>DoFP was overrated as fuck.
Nah, it was a really good movie. Get over it.
>>
>>69309282

It's going to be like the last one. A big mess that takes itself way too seriously despite its cheesy aesthetic. Quicksilver will have the best scene and the majority of it will be forgettable dreck. Despite all this, it will still get a great reception from critics and "fans" (see: millions of people who literally give zero shits about movies as anything more than a way to kill a saturday night) they'll enjoy it because it's been shoved down their throats for a year.
>>
>>69309427
Why would they lift the embago early if it's a disaster? Serious question.
>>
Hoping for a pleasant surprise, and an 85-90% or more.

But... realistically? I wouldn't be surprised if it was something in the 50-70 range.
>>
>>69309767

cause JLaw's baby face and the two dollar wig make her look retarded in mystique makeup
>>
>>69309933
because i think they want people to know its JLaw the mocking J
>>
>>69309282
low 40s
>>
>>69309688
This. She ruins fucking everything she's in. Absolutely horrible screen presence. X men is dead as dead because of her.
>>
>>69310009
>>69309933
The real reason actually is that the cunt refused to have the make up done out of laziness. That's on record.
>>
>4 rotten
IT'S STARTING

THE DEATH OF CAPESHIT IS UPON US
>>
so far 2 fresh, 4 rotten.
It's BvS all over again, so expecting for a great movie.
>>
File: BRAVOSINGER.png (63 KB, 731x486) Image search: [Google]
BRAVOSINGER.png
63 KB, 731x486
Singer is finished
>>
>>69309376
It's perfect at what it tried to be
>>
>>69310274
So more of the same but the same isnt good enough for you people! Fucking critics man!
>>
I really hate that fucking Mystique is the leader of the X-Men. She shouldn't have had a major role after First Class, and this movie should have focused on Xavier leading the X-Men and making Cyke a leader. Quicksilver shouldn't even be in the movie.
>>
>>69310241

waaaaaaaaaaaaa im getting millions of dollars to get painted

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

why don't men like meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>69310332
When you think about it, Mystique's movie role would be perfect for Emma Frost. It's essentially Emma Frost's story.
>>
>>69310274
Yay the Disney checks are still clearing!

"You will put no heathen capeshit before your God Disney. Nevermind that the plot of this movie is nonsense, look theres Spiderman! Forget the last 90 minutes of boredom!"
>>
>>69310299
So Transformers and Battleship is a perfect 10/10 then?
>>
5 rotten now

BvS might not be the worst capeshit of the year after all.
>>
>>69310332
Wasn't she a villain in the comics or something?
Maybe I'm thinking of the cartoons but I don't get why she's the leader either.
>>
>>69310392
Too bad Emma's character was shit in First Class, and she was killed off for DoFP.

Seriously, First Class developed the three main characters amazingly, and then dropped everything else for DoFP while adding Wolverine. They should have expanded the cast little by little.
>>
Well, this bodes poorly.
>>
>>69310299
Fuck this kind of excuse, its like going to school and getting top marks even if you are a dumb fuck because oh well, you tried.
>>
No one expected this to be a good movie, did they? BvS had a lot of hype before the reviews came out but XMen was always pretty ho hum.
>>
>>69310484
FC was shit and so was DOFP

There hasn't been a good X Men movie since X2

Just make more fucking Wolverine movies that are competent like the most recent one in Japan

Wolverine is the only thing Marvel has that isn't a fucking vanilla good guy character
>>
Maybe if Jlaw was capable of showing emotion on her face and popped out those puppers of hers it might have saved this wreak of a movie.
>>
>>69310698
Wolverine is a very boring character. X2 was bad, I don't understand why people liked the old X-Men movies. First Class is the best X-Men film because it understands (some of) its characters and gives (some of) them interesting character arcs.
>>
>>69310714
JLaw phoned it in this movie, but yet she was made leader of the X-men? It was bad enough when Halle Berry did it, but it just keeps happening.

And it looks like it is going to be a good chunk of the movie that Xavier is gonna be out again.
>>
File: bryan-singer.jpg (95 KB, 351x351) Image search: [Google]
bryan-singer.jpg
95 KB, 351x351
>>69310274
LOOK AT THIS DUDE
>>
>apocalypse means to bring about the end of the world

BRAVO TWINK TWEAKER
>>
File: 1462813129089.png (459 KB, 810x897) Image search: [Google]
1462813129089.png
459 KB, 810x897
>>69311004
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
>>
File: Clipboard01.jpg (323 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.jpg
323 KB, 1360x768
>>69311056
PFFFFFFFFFF HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
>>
FUCKING PAID DISNEY SHILLS WILL TRY TO DENY US OF TRUE CAPEKINO ONCE AGAIN

FUCK IT ALL IVE HAD IT

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>69311111
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD!
>>
>review embargo
Literally never a good sign.
Confirmed utter shit.
>>
I FUCKING KNEW THIS WOULD BE CRAP. MY HUNCH WAS RIGHT
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.