[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best podcast of all time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: biggest_problem_square_1400x1400.jpg (191 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
biggest_problem_square_1400x1400.jpg
191 KB, 1400x1400
What's the best podcast of all time?
>>
THIS IS YOUR THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO
-PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS
-HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

- ALPHA BRAIN
- SHROOMTECH
- KRILL & MCT OIL
- PRIMATE CARE PILLS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk<---- HIT PLAY NIGGA

>YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES
FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

- Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

- Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard
>>
>>69308631
dude
>>
File: Picture-525-300x240.png (80 KB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
Picture-525-300x240.png
80 KB, 300x240
>Cuck is short for cuckolding. Not that there is anything wrong with cuckolding
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>69309483

>used to be a great pioneer of internet trolling
>now, gets trolled this easily

What happened?
>>
Afraid of losing his edge, he has doubled down on his edgy and is slowly becoming a cuck.

Don't ask me how but its happening
>>
>>69309483
Who gives a shit if people like watching their spouse have sex with someone else? That was his point.
>>
I started listening to this podcast a while ago. I've actually called in a couple of times. One time in particular as the #dancingman. Anyway, I grew up through high school with Maddox and Tucker Max but I'd only heard of Dick through his Dr. Phil appearance and actually didn't know he was even a joke. After listening to all the episodes and bonus episodes, I think that Maddox is autistic and I only listen to the show for Dick.

Maddox constantly shows how stupid he can be very simplistic ideas and, though it may have started as a joke, is very conceited and hard-headed, while making the same accusations of others. He's basically become a parody of himself at this point and around the 50th episode, started to show, what I believe, was an envy for Dick, his wit, and his natural intelligence. At this point, I'd like for Dick to just get his own podcast with someone else. It seems like all Maddox is good at is laughing at his own jokes, regurgitating New York Times' articles, and making a complete ass out of himself. It's pretty pathetic.
>>
>>69311036
Normal people?
>>
Gilbert Gottfried's podcast is Patrician Tier. Him and Frank have excellent chemistry and taste.

Plus you get to hear about Danny Kaye and Caesar Romero's sexual exploits literally at the drop of a hat.
>>
norm macdonald live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itkg_fYcneg
>>
>>69309682
If he made you mad about a shitty meme, he did his job.
>>
>>69311403
This, the only time Maddox hasn't been a completely insufferable dickhead was when Boisterous was being a drunk SJW cunt complaining about white privilege.
>>
>>69311403
I do think Dick is funnier than Maddox but Dick can be incredibly stupid and stubborn about some things even when Maddox explains them to him as simply as possible.
>>
Maddox being wrong, butthurt, and denying an apology is getting annoying

>wahhha. acid flashbacks
>wahhh, people correct me on it, time to bring in symentics and how everyone else is wrong, and I am still right because I said something in a particular way

people who always assume they are right are fucking asscunts. I hate fuckers like that. sure, its fun sometimes, but after a while its just bad, and sad.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.