[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Found Footage Films General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
There was a great thread a couple days ago recommending some of the best found footage films. Currently watching pic related tonight.

Post some of your favorite found footage films
>>
Should've included trailer in OP:

https://vimeo.com/10413072
>>
File: Be_My_Cat_A_Film_for_Anne.jpg (98 KB, 675x1000) Image search: [Google]
Be_My_Cat_A_Film_for_Anne.jpg
98 KB, 675x1000
Bumping with another gem from the other day. Not sure when this is supposed to be released.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3J9fNrKE6U
>>
>>69308367
Bump, getting tired of capeshit prasing.
>>
File: images.jpg (136 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
136 KB, 720x1080
>>69308990
For you friend

I know theres a lot of mixed opinions for this movie but it's one of my favorites.
>>
do we really need to have this thread everyday?
>>
File: p166436_p_v8_ab.jpg (383 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p166436_p_v8_ab.jpg
383 KB, 960x1440
>>69309612
There's a lot of threads everyday containing the same shit over and over. Why not have another one of something that is enjoyable to discuss?
>>
>>69309961
Sure, sure, but it really looks like a thing destined to burn out before the end of the week.
>>
The Bay is one of the best iv seen and i rarely see it discussed

will really get under your skin
>>
>>69310263
I'll have to check this out. I also heard Lake Mungo was pretty good
>>
>>69310373
Oh, yeah, more than that even.
>>
found footage movies are meme tier and not one of them is any good. i wouldn't even consider them movies
>>
File: 220px-Decasia_dvd.jpg (18 KB, 220x307) Image search: [Google]
220px-Decasia_dvd.jpg
18 KB, 220x307
>>69311914
>>
>>69311914
You're wrong and you are stupid. Try not to give more 'opinions'.
>>
>>69312132
they're all just clever marketing gimmicks designed to trick idiots like you into seeing them
>>
>>69312458
rad
>>
>>69309961
Genuinely great.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.