[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Isn't it sad that Fox did a Marvel character better than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Isn't it sad that Fox did a Marvel character better than Marvel itself?
>>
>>69307589
Fox's QS is only known cause of that kitchen scene. Marvel's QS is the better character amd actually has a motive.
>>
>>69307686
But he did nothing memorable

I would have forgotten him completely had he not died
>>
>>69307757
I remember him catching mjolnir mid-air

also quips with hawkeye
>>
>>69307819
> quips

shudder
>>
>>69307589
I remember him braking the fucking movie to the point he had to be written out.
>>
>>69307589
Give the one on the right glitter eyeshadow and a guitar and he could be in a glam rock band.
>>
>>69308112
Die his hair black and he's Johnny Depp twenty years ago.
>>
File: 21_jump_street_johnny_depp.jpg (49 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
21_jump_street_johnny_depp.jpg
49 KB, 450x450
>>69308144
out of you mind.
>>
>>69308112
He's a teenager in a single parent household. I'd be surprised if that didn't result in rock music and hair dye.
Marvels qs was loyal to his sister and the bigger picture. His death was necessary imo. Martyrs are what Marvel does best.
Fox qs is good though in his own way. He had a cooler scene, yes but thats not what makes him better. It's that he's acknowledged as magnetos son coz its fucking xmen. Now i might be biased coz i prefer xmen to avengers based on me being a fan of xmen all around even though they intersect in the comics but qs is just more of a fit in the xmen movies. And they're all angsty mutants who are just trying to find their place without doing any harm. Its more compelling than the self governed avengers.
>>
>>69308450
QS only died cause they didnt want to fight with Fox over him
>>
>>69307589

Fox's Quicksilver was just honestly a set piece in DoFP. He was hardly a character. They made him so overpowered I don't see how he will work if he is given more screen time, he can literally fix most of the problems in the movie. Unless Apocalypse completely destroys him, or can subdue his powers somehow they will have to dumb him down.

I hope I'm wrong and they can somehow work with how incredibly overpowered they made him.

I do prefer the MCU's Quicksilver. Its a shame he got wasted on fucking Whedon's AoU. He was more grounded, his speed was kept in check and it actually looked like it took a toll on him to go fast for long periods of time. He also had character, something Fox's Quicksilver hardly has. I don't know, maybe I'm tired of the angsty teenager characters. Marvel's Quicksilver was cocky, and his hilarious accent honestly made him for me.
>>
>>69307686
Fox
>wasn't even the main focus of a movie
>still one of the most memorable characters in it

Marvel
>entire movie about him and his sister wanting revenge
>easily one of the most forgettable characters
>only reason anyone even remember him is because of his death

Marvel failed QS and his motivations were generic as fuck.
>>
>>69310587
>Marvel failed QS and his motivations were generic as fuck.
Just save letters: Marvel is generic as fuck.

Nobody will remember a single fucking thing from the MCU in 10 years
>>
>>69307589
but fox quicksilver isn't even close to being that fast
>>
>>69307589
>Quickslav>Foxsilver
This is objective fact
>>
>>69310688
>Implying 10 years from now people will be talking about a 2 minute scene from DoFP
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.