[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE MOTHERFUCKING BLACK PANTHER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Black Panther.jpg (52 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
Black Panther.jpg
52 KB, 1200x800
>The Black Panther has been the protector of Wakanda for generations, a mantle passed from warrior to warrior. Now because your friend murdered my father I also wear the mantle of King. So I ask you, as both warrior and king, how long do you think you can keep your friend safe from me?

He was so rad.
>>
felinekino,
>>
WE
>>
>>69308275
WUZ
>>
>>69308356
BLACK
>>
>>69308379
PANTHER
>>
>>69308428
N
>>
>>69308500
SHIT
>>
>In my culture, death is not the end. it's more of a stepping off point. You reach out with both hands and Bast and Sekhmed, they lead you into the greater elsewhere. Forever.

>That sounds very peaceful.

>My father thought so. I am not my father.

>T'Challa, Task Force will decide who brings in Barnes.

>Don't bother Ms. Romanoff. I will kill him myself.

I honestly said holy shit to myself.
>>
>>69307580

in the comics the heroes look like products of their universes and time periods, all the heroes in the mcu movies look like generic american dudes in cheap costumes
>>
>>69308604
>in the comics the heroes look like products of their universes and time periods
Tell that to Iron Female, Female Thor and black Superman.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.