[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did Poe Dameron say he was in sanitation if he was a stormtrooper
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
Why did Poe Dameron say he was in sanitation if he was a stormtrooper at the start of the movie?
>>
Soldiers have different jobs you fucking retard. A medic or an electrician are still soldiers.
>>
>>69306491
He was literally in battle though with a blaster
>>
>>69306350
4 teh lulz
>>
did they add that fact that storm troopers have side jobs to combat the clerks theory about the second death star?
>>
>>69306571
he was cleaning his dead friends
>>
This movie would have come and gone and you wouldn't even remember it existed right now if it wasn't labeled "Star Wars"
>>
>>69306350
>Why did Poe Dameron say he was in sanitation if he was a stormtrooper at the start of the movie?

It's like in Starship Troopers (the novel) where all military men have combat training in addition to their other roles, and even the cooks fight if necessary.
>>
>>69306350
Finn was a stormtrooper who was assigned sanitation duties on starkiller base. It's not complicated.
>>
>No one's noticed how OP said Poe Dameron instead of Finn
Mouth breathers taking the bait
>>
He has autism. He was trying to make a joke
>>
>>69307602
Poe and Cake.
>>
Guaranteed replies
>>
A reminder that he was in the first assault squadron of Snokes right hand man.

He was in a special forces group after being a toilet cleaner.

That would have taken him years of combat to be promoted to. He is a double agent planted by Snoke to take out the rebels.
>>
He was sanitizing the racist and sexist shitlords from the fanbase.
>>
I think he said that battle at the beginning was his first ever.
>>
>>69306571
You are retarded. He literally said, "Soldiers have different jobs"
Soldiers have different jobs
Soldiers
Soldiers

What does a soldier do? They fight
Soldiers have different jobs.

You autist
>>
>>69307787
Why would he suddenly have empathy midbattle about fallen and dead soldiers/civilians?

Did snoke cast force empathy on him knowing he would escape with Poe Dameron?

There's so much that could quickly go wrong with the plan which makes it immediately a bad plan.

>Written and Directed by Jew Jew Abraham
Okay... maybe you have a point after all
>>
>>69307997
It's an act, This seasoned combat vet in a special forces unit on a routine assault wouldn't randomly switch sides mid battle. The interesting coincidence is that he did it in the same battle that the man he was going to use as his in with the rebels was captured.

It is a bad plan but you said it yourself, Jew Jew.
>>
>suddenly overcome with empathy at the horror of battle and one of his fellow storm troopers dying
>three minutes later, doesn't give two shits about murdering truckloads of fellow storm troopers
>the fellow storm troopers who he was raised with, whose families he knows were killed and so they could be taken and indoctrinated
>gleefully cheers things like "did you see that?" as he guns down the closest things to family members he's ever known

You'd think he'd care a little bit. Or that after being raised by the Order his entire life to be a soldier he'd be at least a little indoctrinated.
Empathy for his fellow soldiers and reluctance to blindly gun them down might have actually made him an interesting character.
>>
>>69307602
We noticed, it just doesn't matter because we know who he's talking about and we're not fucking autists who have to belabor every tiny trivial point.
>>
>>69308296
F A N T A S Y M O V I E F O R C H I L D R E N
>>
>>69308347
Not him but you're still replying to bait like an autist that you claim you aren't. Just swallow your pride and move on to the next thread.
>>
>>69308706
wah wah wah cry me a fucking river you triggered autist
>>
>>69306350
He was probably younger when he was stationed. Might have been 18 or 19?
>>
>>69306350
>be in a camp of your former enemies
>"What did you do?"
>"Oh, I was a crack soldier in your arch-enemies death squads!"
OP is fucking retarded.
>>
>>69308726
Why are you so mad dude?
>>
>>69306350
never been in the army i take it
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.