[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would he play in the MCU?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 467x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 467x550
Who would he play in the MCU?
>>
>>69305255
Watcher
>>
glacatus
>>
Steven Seagal could take out the Hulk because with hapkido, you are able to transfer the enemy's energy and turn it against them.
>>
What side will he play in Civil War?
>>
Kraven
>>
Mr.Satan
>>
>>69305807

Isn't it "Akido"? Just wondering
>>
Himself
>>
Thanos. Brolin was just a stand-in.
>>
>>69305255
The green archer guy
>>
>>69305255
No bullshit, he would've made a perfect Frank Castle in the early 90's. All his movies are basically elseworlds Punisher stories anyway. He even could have kept the ponytail.
>>
>>69305255
"The Motherfucking Birthday Snatcher"
>>
File: Picture of me 6.png (205 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Picture of me 6.png
205 KB, 480x480
He would demand a character would be created just for him. Then he would demand this character to literally be unkillable and the ultimate Mary Sue.

The movie would literally be him wobbling around like a fat fuck destroying everyone and if ANYONE complained he would throw a massive temper tantrum.
>>
>>69306244
Code of Honor is literally fat punsisher the movie
>>
>>69306292
>He would demand a character would be created just for him. Then he would demand this character to literally be unkillable and the ultimate Mary Sue.

Exactly why he should have played The Punisher. It's a character tailor made for his ego.
>>
>>69306292
Look John Leguizamo, I know you're still sour over Steven "The Gun" Sageal beating you up, but he had every right to. He was merely teaching you a lesson in karma. There is no reason to him names like that. Do it again, and I'll report you to the mods
>>
>>69306289
Someone please make a movie poster with segal The Birthday Snatcher horror film style !
>>
>>69306546
Delete this. I have your IP :)
>>
how can he move so fat while being so hairy this doesnt make any sense
>>
>>69306671
we need this
>>
>>69305255
the Sentry

even though him as the punisher would have been literally every seagal film ever made
>>
>>69306716
because he IS fat and hairy. these aren't tricks of the light.
>>
>>69306671
I am going to make a kickstarter with said poster and give all the profits to segal so he can make that movie!
>>
>>69306914
do it
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.