[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which is best /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1418604272976.jpg (236 KB, 1249x600) Image search: [Google]
1418604272976.jpg
236 KB, 1249x600
Which is best /tv/?
>>
>>69304928
Face/Off
>>
>>69304928
Con Air might be the greatest movie ever made
>>
>>69304928
Don't make me choose.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (423 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
423 KB, 1000x1500
>>
>>69304928
Haven't seen the last one but the first two are both quality kino
>>
Rock > Con Air > Faggots
>>
>>69305101
Is that Aaron Sorkin in his acting debut?
>>
Faace/Off - 7.5/10
The Rock - 7/10
Con Air - 6/10
>>
File: mfwfrl.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
mfwfrl.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>69304928
Broken Arrow
>>
File: exec.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
exec.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1500
>>69305101
>dat poster
wtf
>>
>>69305101
Saw this in the theatre. People were so pissed off when seagull died so early
>>
>>69305267
tfw Kurt Russel has a perfectly symmetrical face.
>>
>>69305288
Well I'm sorry to hear that
>>
Patriot Games, Clear and Present Danger, Air Force One is a Ford trilogy that's hard to choose from.
>>
>>69305288
The behind the scenes stories in this movie are even better:
>Russell got upset when Seagal asked him "Which 1 are you..Tango or Cash?"
>Originally, Travis was to die due to low cabin pressure causing his head to explode. Steven Seagal refused to shoot this scene for fear his fans would not like it. Director Stuart Baird insisted he must do it as scripted, though Seagal held up filming for a few days and argued that the scene was not realistic. Finally after threat of contractual breach, Seagal agreed to return to filming and a new death scene was scripted.

>John Leguizamo stated that Seagal didn't want to film his death scene because he had never died in a film before, so he locked himself in a trailer and refused to come out. Also, Leguizamo stated that Seagal wanted to re-write the scene in which Travis would hold the stealth jet and the passenger jet together like Superman until the crew was safely aboard, therefore the character wouldn't die. Though John Leguizamo has made it pretty clear he isn't fond of Seagal, and he also comes from a comedic background so it's possible that his story is true, but was embellished for comedic purposes.
>>
>>69304928
The one with legend Sir Sean Connery for $1,000, Trebek.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.