[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which side would they have taken?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
File: Thor & Hulk.jpg (520 KB, 1750x1000) Image search: [Google]
Thor & Hulk.jpg
520 KB, 1750x1000
Which side would they have taken?
>>
>>69302834
Thor - Cap
Hulk - Tony
>>
File: BTFO.jpg (341 KB, 650x938) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.jpg
341 KB, 650x938
>>69302834
Black Widow already said that Banner would have sided with Cap, and about Thor...
>>
>>69302834

Don't know, don't care, bring on Ragnarok.
>>
>>69302868
/thread
>>
Banner with Stark because he struggles to control himself.
>>
>>69302834
Thor is Definitely on Tony's side
Banner I'm not so sure. I don't think he would trust Ross but at the same time he knows how dangerous Hulk can be and might want outside opinions.
>>
>>69302868
>>69302911
Do you guys really think Banner would agree to being controlled by Thunderbolt Ross. He might not be fully on Cap's side but he definitely wouldn't be on Tony's.
>>
>>69302911
>>69302868
These
>>
>>69302959
He was all over Tonys dick during both Avengers movies and he knows more than anyone how dangerous the Avengers can be
>>
>>69302911
but banner chose to run and hide from everybody for years. he could have asked the government to build a way to contain him but he clearly did not trust them enough
>>
>>69303011
Not really. More often than not he called Tony out on his bullshit.
>>
Bruce = Tony
Thor would probably try and united them
>>
Banner would just disappear again rather than face conflict.

Thor would slap everyone silly and tell them to quit their bullshit.
>>
>>69303011
I didn't say anything about how much he trusts Tony, I said he absolutely would not trust Ross. Bruce knows Ross is the man who decided to take down the Hulk (the person he was in charge of capturing but failed time after time again) by making a second Hulk, and that's not the type of person who should be ordering the Avengers around.
>>
>>69302939
are you shitbrained?
Thor wouldn't take any side at all
>>
>>69303285
The question was which side would they take retard.
>>
>>69302834
>The man who has spent all his live in hiding because he doesn't trust the government to properly control him would side with the guy who wants the government to control him
>directly under command of the man he's been hiding from the most

Yeah, no.

Thor also wouldn't choose a side, because this doesn't concern him at all. For all sakes and purposes he's not an Avenger, and even if he was, he considers himself above human laws and biddings. The sole idea of him being controled by a human government could be enough to irate him into going away and never coming back.
>>
>>69303412
and that was the correct answer,no side at all!

even in a hypothetical scenario
>>
>>69302868
This. Thor would say he's a god and needs no control. Banner would say that he just doesn't want to cause any trouble.
>>
Widow speculates that Banner wouldn't likely join Tony's side despite their friendship.

Thor would ofc side with a fellow aryan.
>>
>>69303706
I think Thor has grown to respect Midgard and their ways and especially after AoU where he sees himself as a "destroyer" would want, or at least be willing to hear out, to side with Tony.
>>
>>69303706
Who wins in a fight?

Jackie "No trubble" Chan (no baby, ladder or priceless vases nearby) or Hulk?
>>
>>69303958
Jackie would call in his ruthless triad assassins to sing chinese lullabies and calm Hulk
>>
>>69304035
Seems fair enough. Logically sound.

Or, you could just say that Cho is Jackie's cousin and that's how he wins. Since Cho is some scrub who magically fixes Banner.
>>
I can't wait until Ragnarok.

All this Civil War discussion is so fucking frustrating. I hate discussing politics because nobody can ever agree to disagree.

When Ragnarok comes out, we're just going to have Thor fighting Hulk to see who's stronger and all our discussions will just be about their power levels and who could beat who under different circumstances.

Fuck Civil War. Fuck bipartisan politics. Fuck Team Iron Man. Fuck Team Cap.
>>
>>69304223
Both sides are retarded for their own reason. Iron Man is retarded cause he expects people to use power responsible. Cap is retarded cause he wants to do what he want and not have to answer to anybody else.

In a perfect world, Iron Man is the best choice.

Iron Man - Lawful Good
Cap - Chaotic Good

If Iron Man got his way, those in 'control' would be Lawful Evil.

The comics did it better cause Iron Man wins and regrets fighting when he sees Cap dead on the mort slab.
>>
>>69302878
and then he lost the hammer all his powers and falcon is now fucking the new female thor.
>>
>>69302834
Just like in the movie, writing can make anyone take any side even if it doesn't make much sense according to their character, so they could take either side.
>>
>>69304370
I wouldn't say the Cap goes as far as Chaotic Good, he probably wants to act in the most lawful way possible but sometimes the circumstances prevent him from doing so.
A Neutral Good if you will.

In the same way, Tony feels like he needs to be controlled precisely because he's bad at doing good without the intervention of others, which would put him more on the Lawful neutral side in my opinion.
>>
It could go either way. Banner could be like "I need to control Hulk", but at he same time he's spent forever running away from being a military weapon.

Thor would logically take orders from no one, so want to be team Cap, but realistically no one is going o be able to give him orders so it doesn't matter if they pretend they're in charge or not. These humans are too petty.
>>
>>69304556
He didn't 'lose' them, he never got them ;)
>>
>>69304661
I just think the idea of thor being this really intimidating guy is funny considering thor now literally gets fucked by a strong man.
>>
>>69304700
Thankfully Marvel can undo all this shit by making some more time travel bullshit fix it and go back to how it was. Whor is selling terribly.
>>
File: 1433956387527.jpg (41 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1433956387527.jpg
41 KB, 500x500
>>69304700

Feminism sometimes makes me want to literally cry with how men are humiliated all the time.

>>69302878
This image is so insanely badass and now because "muh empowerment" Thor is a fucking chick getting >BLACKED
>>
>>69302834
Hulk would have sat out because he considers himself to be too destructive to frivolously use his powers. Thor would side with Cap because he is a demi-god who submits to no authority except his father.
>>
>>69304556
>falcon is now fucking the new female thor.
FUCKING NIGGERS LITERALLY RUINING EVERYTHING
>>
>>69305043
Falcon becoming the new captain makes sense.

Always liked falcon.
Whor a shit though.
>>
>>69305080
BLACK PEOPLE GONNA CAUSE THE DOWNFALL OF SOCIETY

if not check baltimore and tell me is not happening
or detroit.
>>
File: 1423484209285.gif (2 MB, 200x174) Image search: [Google]
1423484209285.gif
2 MB, 200x174
>>69305010
>Thor would side with Cap because he is a demi-god who submits to no authority except his father.

>he doesn't know
>>
>>69305127
Not american.
Have maybe met 2 black people in my life.
>>
>>69305168
i'm mexican and i hate niggers.

once you met one you'll know.
>>
>>69302878
in the comics Thor was reaaaally mad with Tony because he created a clon with his DNA,to be fair.
but yes he would be against him probably
>>
>>69302939
Thor dislikes Tony in avengers 1 & 2
He would side with cap or stay neutral until Ross tries to force him
>>
>>69302834
Neither. Puny problems for puny humans. Either they'll single handedly stop both sides themselves or just stay away from it all.
It's not like the UN can control a god, and nobody's trying to piss off the guy who can beat up said god.
>>
>>69306890
So are there no laws in middle earth or wherever thor is from?
>>
>>69302878
Comic Civil War went out of it's way to make Stark a mustache-twirling villain - which was the only way you were going to get the fractured hero community to break more or less evenly.

But, Iron Man was a B-rated character because they didn't know what to do with him. He was always a rich greasy womanizing drunk - hard for people (see: comic book nerds) to relate to.
>>
>>69302868

I think it would be the opposite. Banner would never bow to Ross and Thor is passed his lone wolf rebellious phase and would see merit in Tonys argument.
>>
>>69306890
Thor thinks little of anyone that tries to obtain power outside the natural order. To him, power is ordained by birthright. Stark is a puny human who cheats his way around that natural order.

By the end of Avengers 2, though, Thor has had his visions and comes to understand Stark's work is essential.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.