[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has it ever been more confirmed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: rRTlQzaJ[1].jpg (262 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
rRTlQzaJ[1].jpg
262 KB, 1252x1252
Has it ever been more confirmed?
>>
>>69301879
GET HYPE
>>
HYPE
>>
>>69301879
No
>>
FUCKING CONFIRMED
>>
What has confirmed it? I know Gregor will fight during the religious challenge shite, but why would the hound be there?
>>
SCREENCAP THIS

>Trial by combat will be with Loras (or anyone except the Hound) and Mountain
>Mountain will easily defeat Faith's champion
>at the same time, Septon Maribald is going to Kingslanding to coordinate with the crown and investigate this old man calling himself as 'High Sparrow" and is tasked to put an end to his shenanigans and is accompanied by his muscle, the Grave Digger
>Cersei rejoices and orders Mountain to kill as many Faith as possible
>Margaery and Loras are now zealous faith faggots and is killed by the Mountain
>Tommen complains that Margaery got caught in the crossfire
>Cersei too smug to listen to Tommen
>Tommen grabs a sword and stabs Mountain
>Tommen's head is crushed
>Cersei goes insane and orders to burn kingslanding to the ground
>Septon Maribald Arrives with the real Faith and kills High Sparrow
>Gravedigger vs Mountain while fire is raging in kingslanding
>they fight throughout different parts of KL
>Jaime stabs Cersei in the back before she could burn everything down
>>
File: 1407362126457.jpg (62 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1407362126457.jpg
62 KB, 500x600
>>69305050
But in this case, the former queen.
>>
>>69305116
Shit theory tbqh with you there family.
>>
>>69301879
GetUnhype
>>
has /tv/ ever been more reddit?

the answer may surprise you
>>
File: 1451929427508.jpg (35 KB, 500x463) Image search: [Google]
1451929427508.jpg
35 KB, 500x463
>>69305201
Less would surprise me.
>>
its getting closer and closer now.
All we need is the faith champion.
>>
By the way, even if cleganebowl happens, you're just up for another headcrushing.

Undead Gregor is even stronger than regular gregor, has some insane thick plate armor, and probably doesn't feel pain.
Sandor will be rusty as hell because he hasn't done any fighting for a while.

Ser Gregor is going to fuck Sandor's shit up.
>>
I thought the hound died?
>>
>>69305323
Holy warrior VS undead monstrosity mang. Ofc his weapon will be blessed to smite such abominations.
>>
>>69301879
As much as I like the hound, I truly believe that the hack of George rr martin is going to get him kill in that fight after defeating his brother
>>
>>69305827
>>69306792
sandor lost to a fucking dyke. how's he going to beat an undead gorilla? it's not even like the fight with the sandnigger which was fast and agile vs slow and strong. gregor and sandor both fight the same way, but gregor is better at it.
barring shit writing gregor obviously wins because he's a really big guy with a big fucking sword. so sandor will probably win.
>>
>>69305116
>Jaime stabs Cersei in the back
more royalty killed by jaime? HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS
>>
>>69307004
>refering to one event that didn't even happened in the books.

Geez man, in the books the dyke is a worse fighter and she neves fights the hound
>>
what is it? what's been confirmed?
>>
File: ajnsr6u56hbtrdh.gif (2 MB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
ajnsr6u56hbtrdh.gif
2 MB, 500x400
>>69307425
Yes he can
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.