[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This little prick does nothing but cause problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Season_one_christopher_manawa.png (206 KB, 320x441) Image search: [Google]
Season_one_christopher_manawa.png
206 KB, 320x441
>>
I only watch the show for the qt daughter.
>>
One might say he is a problem child he he
>>
>>69301127
Who is she?
>>
looks like he saved the day to me

singlehandedly killed 3 people with 1 bullet
>>
>>69301127
which one of the characters will show up in twd?
>>
None of the characters were likeable to me. Their decision making was fucking awful in season 1, they pretty much helped the spread more than anyone. Never going to watch any more seasons, started off so well as well.
>>
How stupid was to cut that unarmed shitskin loose instead of shooting those confused people distracted by the zombie?
>>
That whole "connor" arc was a dud. They built him up as some.kind of big bad but an ep later he gets taken out by that dumb prank they pulled on him. What a dufus. We didn't even find out anything cool about his backstory or really any details on his weird little pirate cult.
>>
>>69301127
DESIGNATED
>>
>>69301127
His ugly bitch face is so distracting.

>>69304131
I can't believe 2 guys were killed so easily by one zombie. Connor basically offered his arm on a plate.
>>
>>69301127
Hated Chris at first but he's moved up a couple notches.

Team MultCult power rankings:
1. Strand
2. Daniel
3. Nick
4. Travis
5. Madison
6. Chris
7. Ofelia
8. Alicia

Luis is a crack shot with the sniper rifle, but I'll give him another episode before ranking. Right now he's hovering around Top 3.
>>
>>69302823
Madison is going to be Alpha.
>>
I don't even get what is going on with that "gang" or whatever. They still use money and shit, don't really seem to care or fully know about the zombies, their business model seems to be just randomly kidnapping people from boats passing by? Umm ok....
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.