[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you feel if the next James Bond was muslim? He's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 8
File: 12378676874.jpg (13 KB, 236x315) Image search: [Google]
12378676874.jpg
13 KB, 236x315
How would you feel if the next James Bond was muslim? He's an English character after all.
>>
>>69299264
>He's an English character after all.

Bond's Scottish/Belgian
>>
>>69299303
and was born in germany.
>>
>>69299264
why not,his movies are already terrible and grimdark.
it cant get worse.
>>
File: Jamal Muhammed Bond.jpg (88 KB, 634x789) Image search: [Google]
Jamal Muhammed Bond.jpg
88 KB, 634x789
>>69299264
Idris Elba could easily play a british-egyptian muslim britbong Bond.
>>
File: bond girls laughing.jpg (49 KB, 565x430) Image search: [Google]
bond girls laughing.jpg
49 KB, 565x430
>>69300006

>craig
>bond
>>
haha what a classic joke haha because you see there are muslims in england and he is implying that all english people are muslims haha what an absolutely top piece of original banter just wait till i show all the redpilled lads on /pol/ this absolute cracker of a joke xx
>>
>>69300161
well you voted for a muslim mayor in london, but I guess that's just a /pol/ conspiracy
>>
File: M_(Judi_Dench)_-_Profile.jpg (265 KB, 690x690) Image search: [Google]
M_(Judi_Dench)_-_Profile.jpg
265 KB, 690x690
>Bond, you can't just go around blowing stuff like a madman

It makes sense now
>>
Couldn't James Bond be a woman? Just call her Jane Bond and nothing would change.
>>
>>69300161
>khan is unironically mayor of london
>>
>>69299264
They just need to stop making Bond films
>>
Muslim black gay transgender atheist+ Bond on a mission to end the patriarchy with a license to trigger
>>
>>69300753

Bond was always an atheist.
>>
>>69300101

New bond fan script I'm working on. It stars a black guy as bond.
>The opening scene should start with muslims morning call to prayer
>Looks like typical arab market place
>explosion
>black Bond crashes through window out into the street
>bunch of muslims wearing robes give chase
>they are waving curved swords at Black Bond
>black Bond jumps and grabs onto a red double decker bus and escape
(See he was in London the whole time. That's what we call in show business the old bait and switch)

>black bone goes back to HQ
>Q: take off that ridiculous mask
>black bond removes face...it was a mask the whole time...it's Daniel Craig . He winks at the camera
>cut to: James Bond theme song
>>
>>69300195
>a muslim was elected to public office through democratic means, THINK OF THE CHILDREN

Were you making a point or just trying to contribute?
>>
>>69300820
>atheist+
>having anything to do with atheism
>>
>>69299303

Bond is not Belgian, you're thinking of Dr Evil
>>
File: 1384845663061.jpg (38 KB, 400x402) Image search: [Google]
1384845663061.jpg
38 KB, 400x402
>>69300916
>democratic means
>your country has been forced to import shitskins by the millions
>London is almost 50% shitskin
>implying the shitskins didn't vote for him because he has the same colour skin as them (see: shit)
>your historic homeland and the land of your culture is being overrun and you don't care
>their historic homeland and the land of their culture is the same and will remain the same because no one wants to go there

You deserve it at that rate.
>>
>>69300346

She could be a transgender Muslim woman. Nobody can know who she is under a Burqa.
>>
>>69300916

London is 40% white which means that the rest of the voters only voted for that SINGLE candidate to collectively vote against the native population while the 40% of whites dispersed their votes among several or many candidates.

So basically what you're saying is that everyone who ever said that immigrants vote against native population is right. Thanks for that.
>>
>>69300847
10/10 would watch
>>
>>69300916
>a muslim bond wouldn't work because brits aren't muslims
>mentioning the high percentage of muslims in britland is /pol/
>the majority literally voted a muslim into office
Were you making a point or just trying to shitpost?
>>
I always thought an African James Bond would be cool. Not making the character black, just an "all but in name" spy in Africa dealing with shit in the jungle. The location shots would be baller as fuck.
>>
>>69301295

Why not just make a brand new character that's black with none of the baggage/expectations linked to Bond?
>>
>>69301189
>Oh no, the big bad brown people are using democracy to better represent themselves! The sky is falling!

Jesus, you're a fucking child
>>
>>69301623

>Jesus, you're a fucking child.

Cute.

>africa for africans, asia for asians, europe for everyone
>every culture has a right to exist and they are equal, except white European culture #killallwhites #killwhitey
>every person deserves some place to call home, except londoners or brits in general #killwhitelondon

Yeah, I can see where you're coming from.
>>
>>69299264
i actually hope they do make bond muslim, and they crash the james bond franchise right into the ground, or an office building, or whatever
>>
>>69301564
Blacks only know how to steal white shit, fail to maintain it, and then destroy it.
>>
>>69302084
You're so buttblasted that you have to make up imaginary quotes to try to rationalize your bigotry
>>
>>69300847
>curved sword
It's called scimitar, m80. It's like calling a spear a pointy stick.
>>
>>69301083
>post a pic of a syrian
>>
>>69302665

Yeah yeah, you watched Empire of dust, good for you.

>>69302742

It's copypasta, pal.
>>
>>69302683

Not an argument.
>>
>>69302084
>India for Europeans
>Africa for Europeans
>North America for Europeans

Where the fuck do you think you came from? Immigration has always been fine and dandy for white people (even worse because it was done by straight up killing and taking land).

But now when the shoe is on the other foot (through a fair democratic process) you throw a fucking hissy fit. You are a child.
>>
>>69302934
>Immigration has always been fine and dandy for white people

way to be proud and announce your ignorance to the world.
>>
>>69302929
>>69303149

Do you have anything of value to say, or are you just going to claim "I'm right you're wrong" without anything to back it up?
>>
memes
>>
>>69299264
he is supposed to fight the evil guys,not to be one of them
>>
>>69303277

So basically what you're saying is that #killwhitey is a great thing and you support it because of the crimes of our ancestors?

I love the way you think. Please tell me your ethnic background so I can dig up some transgression made thousands of years ago so I can justify bad things done against you.
>>
>>69303392
1. #killwhitey isn't a real thing
2. I never said #killwhitey, this whole argument has been you making strawmen
3. More brown people in your country isn't a 'bad thing done against you' It doesn't affect you at all. That is such a selfish thing to think and is basic fear-mongering.
4. If you're comparing the genocide and oppression of natives to the official, political system of immigration and citizenship you are a legitimate retard
>>
>>69301223
The population of muslims in the UK is about 2million isn't it? Last time I checked there were about 65 million people living in the UK and about 87% of them are white natives.
>>
>>69303633
>It doesn't affect you at all.
Holy shit
>>
>>69302934

Stop talking retard. Colonisation is not immigration. Mass-immigration is not the result of a fair democratic process. It's pushed by elitists and politicians for different reasons.
>>
>>69303633
>it doesn't affect you
Also immigration these days is just used for votes, nothing more. Look at America and how buttblasted the one party got when Trump said we need to do something about immigration
>>
>>69303633
>>69302934
>white people (even worse because it was done by straight up killing and taking land
yeah, something the muslims of the ottoman empire for example never did, i guess that's why they're still so beloved in the balkans. But whitey was even evil enough to keep the nice and friendly migrants from the ottoman empire back.
>>
>>69303633
Holy shit you right wingers are fucking stupid.

>Look, our sexist, racist, and homophobic beliefs are okay because the practitioners are brown!

Fuck off you literal scum, go back to /pol/.
>>
>>69303992
It's pushed by everyone. You want a pension? Cheap services? People to do shitty jobs you don't want your kids to do? In a modern society you need almost endless immigration or your country will tank.

Just look at the UK - virtually all of their economic growth over the last two decades has been down to immigration. Their birth rate, just like most other wester countries, is in the bin, so without that level of sustained immigration they'd be miserably limping along.

Muh culture etc is actually a valid concern, but you have to make a choice between a decent quality of life that increases (For a short period, maybe 2-4 decades at least) or total stagnation

All mature western societies are well into their decline phase now - mass immigration is the only way to stave it off for a little longer. Give people the choice and they will take immigration over poverty, EVEN if it means a gradually decreasing quality of life, because it's better than the alternative and people are short sighted and self interested.
>>
I have no problem with a black secret agent or a woman agent, but to make James Bond change is ridiculous. The point of him being a white male is so that he doesn't stand out when he's trying to blend into places where the bad guys are white males.
>>
>>69303822
Nice argument
>>69304003
[citation needed]
You only think this because it gives you a reason to make you feel more comfortable about your racist opinions
>>69304019
How is this relevant?
>>69304024
I never said I agree with their practices. I believe any fundamentalist religious practices are barbaric and unjust. But most Muslims are just regular people living their lives, just like most Christians. You can't judge something based on their extremes.
>>
>>69304486
>But most Muslims are just regular people living their lives
1 in 4 british muslims believe homosexuality should be illegal and 1 in 10 believe sharia law should be instituted nationwide.
>>
>>69303633

Yes, because London being 40% white, a capital of a WHITE EUROPEAN country becoming non-white doesn't affect anyone at all, especially not the British. It's great. They will have the best interest of the evil natives in their hearts every time they vote.

>it's ok when brown people are doing it because history

You're so filled with hate about something that didn't even happen to you personally it would be hilarious if it wasn't so common and pathetic. Yet here you are, living in the modern world spewing your hate on the internet, using a computer/smartphone and enjoying air condition and visiting a doctor every now and then. How lovely, how lovely indeed.

And if you're a white guy, learn the history of the WORLD, not the white history that you were fed in high school. Genocides and raping were discovered before evil white men started doing them. For example the Mongolian Empire killed 50% of China's population. That's millions and millions of people. Then you can study Zulus, Aztecs, Ottomans, Mao and all kinds of wonderful other genocidal conquering civilization and leaders that have nothing to do with evil whites to give you some perspective to your hate.

Now fuck off and educate yourself.
>>
muslims are fucking disgusting people and what's happening in Europe should be a crime

Why can't we just rise up and slaughter these fucking animals like the goats they fuck?
>>
>>69304554
There's 2.7 million muslims in the UK (~5% population) that leaves 675,000 in support of making homosexuality a crime (.01% of UK pop.) and 270,000 In support of implementing sharia law (.004% of UK pop.)

Assuming there was a candidate that would run on the platform of making homosexuality illegal and implementing sharia law (not in a million years) and that every single muslim with these opinions voted it would still be absolutely negligible.

And like I said, I don't like fundamentalists of any kind, Christain, Muslim or whatever, but I don't think you can condemn a whole group of people based on a minority of people who are dug in with their archaic dogmatic opinions
>>
>>69305181
>we currently outvote them, so it isn't really a problem that a people possessing a culture that is fundamentally incompatible with ours are steadily growing their numbers and trying to overturn our history, traditions, and values at every available opportunity
You're basically saying it's ok for people to shoot at you just because they haven't quite managed to hit you yet.
>>
>>69304775
Whenever whites came to a country they weren't native to, it was always done by force and they weren't invited, they just decided to take control. And now when people are accepted into countries through legitimate political processes, becoming citizens and paying taxes you scream bloody murder. You're just a scared child who can't fathom change

>bad things have happened before so it's ok to do bad things now
This paragraph is irrelevant. Didn't you learn that two wrongs don't make a right in second grade?

I would say that you are the one promoting hate when you are trying to push this 'us vs. them' mentality so hard. Go back to /pol/ if you feel offended by any differing opinion
>>
>>69300195
Usa elected a Muslim president.
Stay cucked cuckold
>>
>>69305309
>My racist statistic meant to shock people at face value backfired! better spout more bigoted rhetoric

you're fucking pathetic
>>
>>69305865

>The British were imperialists so all other white countries have no right to stand up against the eradication of their cultures

Go fuck yourself
>>
>>69306186
Stop using this 'eradication of culture' bullshit excuse to justify your racism. Muslims are 4.5% of the UK population and 1% of the US population.

White culture is as strong as it's ever been, yet you fucking /pol/acs like to spout this woe-is-me horse shit all the time even though you're still firmly in the driver's seat
>>
Saving this thread to use as an example to show how retarded right-wingers are
>>
>>69306753
How does this thread depict Muslims as retarded?
>>
>>69301223
hahahah hang on, are you trying to say only muslims would vote in a muslim? With the other candidates the bloke we got doesn't sound too bad though tbqh
>>
>>69305865
>first sentence of that reply
>whites are always evil

Do you LITERALLY READ what he fucking wrote, or are you simply too ignorant?
>>
I laughed hard when they showed London in Skyfall and arabic motives were playing.
>>
>>69305939
And you don't have an argument, so bravo.
>>
File: siddig.jpg (53 KB, 585x350) Image search: [Google]
siddig.jpg
53 KB, 585x350
I would've like to see this guy as Bond if he wasn't so old now.
>>
>>69308179
My argument was deconstructing your statistic and putting it in perspective. Your response was

>le Muslims are evil, they want to destroy whites [citation needed]
>it's a slippery slope! we'll be enslaved by Muslim overlords if we don't treat them like third class citizens!

I don't feel the need to argue with uneducated racists with nothing to support their claims
>>
>>69299303
>>69300987
Half Swiss.
>>
>>69299264
Why not? British culture has been cucked to oblivion by this point anyway.
>>
File: how do I look.jpg (64 KB, 900x470) Image search: [Google]
how do I look.jpg
64 KB, 900x470
>>69308493

would be a pretty cool Bond villain or asset.

Also on the topic of Elba, I would rather have him be a Bond villain than be Bond, cuz really and truly Craig needs some better villains, Hinx was pretty cool in a Jaws kind of way (kind of hoping he survived the train, no body, no kill).

My idea was that whoever the fuck is left in charge of Spectre calls in the biggest gun they can, a renowned spyhunter to finally eliminate Bond, Silva may have been good at taking out MI5 agents but this guy kills everybody, perhaps throw in a backstory that his family was killed in a British drone strike.

By the end of the movie in their final confrontation he reveals to Bond that he didn't actually care much about his family and that their deaths gave him a reason to return to what he did best:killing, which mirrors Bond almost in that he feels he probably will never have that steady relation ship and 2.5 kids that normal people have and being a spy is all he has left.
>>
>>69308598
You better not be from any country outside of Eastern Europe or you're on Mr Bones' wild ride all the same.
>>
>>69303701
what about white immigrants?
>>
>>69299264
James Bond drinks and drinking is haram
James Bond has contact with women outside of marriage and that is haram
James Bond eats non-muslim food like pork and that is haram too
>>
File: Bondi.jpg (50 KB, 1109x178) Image search: [Google]
Bondi.jpg
50 KB, 1109x178
>>69299264
>>
my keks would be felt throughout time
>>
>>69300847
who is he winking at though
>>
>>69309679

....AND YOU
>>
>>69308647
I'm from the UK m8. I moved to France years ago to avoid the cuckining and although this place is getting bombed to shit, the government and the people don't pander shamelessly to extremist views.

They just stick muslims in the banleiu and forget about them.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.