[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his fucking problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
What was his fucking problem?
>>
suck her tits a little maybe?
>>
>>69298943
Hands on the shoulders and "pero no te atreviste"
>>
File: vic_autism.jpg (75 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
vic_autism.jpg
75 KB, 720x540
Baldlet
Manlet
LAPD
Autism gene
>>
>>69298943
He liked the power trip that came off from being a respected LA cop. He could beat niggers and spics and get away with it + earn some money on the side. But unlike Shane, he knew when to stop and was a lot smarter.
>>
>>69298943
He couldn't stand people saying this show is anything close to top tier
>>
File: dutch.jpg (68 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
dutch.jpg
68 KB, 720x540
Getting cucked by the Dutchman
>>
he was a bald manlet
>>
>>69299016
>yfw Cassidy was played by Michael Chiklis' actual daughter
>>
His head looks like a penis
>>
>>69298943
literally autism
even his kids were autists
>>
Best ending.

From the time he sits down and starts confessing all shit to the end credits in the final episode. Too good.
>>
>>69299228

Does this guy have autism too? It looks like it's just a different type of autism than >>69298943 this guy.
>>
>>69300684
No he was just Dutch
>>
>>69298943

Is this show good? Never watched it before.
>>
File: берлин.jpg (141 KB, 1000x660) Image search: [Google]
берлин.jpg
141 KB, 1000x660
>>69298943
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29kcLy37IhY

Into Music, songs by composer Alexandrov "Holy War", on the Red Square enter the state flag of the Russian Federation and the LEGENDARY VICTORY BANNER. Banner group of military battalion honor guard of the 154th detached commandant Transfiguration regiment passes near the parade line army division, tribunes with veterans and guests of honor. '71 Ago, during the battle for Berlin, the soldiers of the 150th Division Idritsa sergeant Mikhail Yegorov and junior sergeant Militon Kantariya hoisted the flag over the defeated Reichstag. Since then, this "attack flag" - is a VICTORY BANNER.
>>
>>69302440

It's pretty good, but don't expect it to be as classy as The Wire or something.
>>
>>69302499
Thanks
>>
The shield > the wire

Prove me wong
>>
He was a manlet
>>
>>69302889
>realism (besides omar) and complexity > edgy suck muh dick action
proven wong
>>
>>69303114
THIS! Some people really just don't get how deep and complex The Wire is.

I just got done watching the episode where DeAngelo teaches the younger kids chess. I was blown away! I had to watch it a couple times to really pick up on it, but did you guys realize that when he was teaching them about the chess pieces, he was really referring to THEM being the pawns! What an amazing metaphor!
>>
>>69302440
It's in the top 5 dramas ever made for TV. Watch it immediately and get the FUCK out of this thread.
>>
>>69303258
You're sure to hook many with this, friend.
>>
suck on her tits a little..?
>>
File: 1462153209092.jpg (112 KB, 965x711) Image search: [Google]
1462153209092.jpg
112 KB, 965x711
>>69303114
>besides omar
>he forgot about brother mouzone
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.