[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is Shit. I didn't even smile once. I've watched
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
This is Shit. I didn't even smile once. I've watched the whole Deadpool gameplay like a movie and I recommend that than this.
Absolute marketing. Sheeps made this a success.
SUPER > GoTG > Deadpool for comedies.
>>
>>69298823
its pretty cringe.

i cant tell if i hate it or love it.

Ryan Reynolds was a smug lovable asshole but now he's sucessful he's just a smug asshole.

Something about him just feels off now.

Deadpool as a comic book movie was VERY much on point and Reynolds was born to play him but i cant help but feel i shouldnt like this movie.

It didnt really have any weight to it either so hopefully the 2nd one will clear it up.
>>
None of the jokes were funny and the action was meh. I liked and read Deadpool as a kid so this sucking was a big letdown.
>>
>>69298823
It's an uninspired collection of stupid jokes intended for 16 year old edgelords. At some point I just stopped listening and just looked at the pictures.

>Oh look at me, I'm a superhero, but I'M NOT LIKE THE OTHER SUPERHEROES, I MAKE JOKES NO MATTER WHAT. NO MATTER WHAT HAHA
>Haha, wow this looks like a serious situation, but I DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY HAHA DID I LEAVE THE STOVE ON ??? HAHA
>I know I'm all tough and kill people for money, BUT I WEAR A WATCH FOR LITTLE GIRLS HAHAHA
>This is a movie, but I'm sometimes aware that I'm in a movie! THE MAKERS OF THIS MOVIE ARE SUCH DORKS HAHA !

That in a 90 minutes loop. Literally got tired of it after five minutes, unbearable.
>>
Didn't even finish it. It was reddit. It was memes.
>>
>>69298823
This is a rare occurrence where "Reddit the movie" is actually a perfect fit and not just a term for saying "I didn't like it"
>>
Didnt even make me chuckle. It feels like they were trying too hard to be funny. A bit forced.

And rebbitfags turned me off about this movie before it came out with their cringeworthy posts like 'Deadpool should do [insert the most obvious brain-dead meta-humour here] in the movie".
>>
>>69299473
Yeah the word gets bandied about a lot, but this was literally made for redditors.
>>
>>69299194
Thata sounds fucking awful
Is it that bad?
>>
OP here. A girl I knew for long blocked me on fazbook when I told her I hadn't watched it yet because of all the "haha. deadpool. fourth wall. haha." around it. She was gonna watch it that day.
Now that I've seen it, good riddance.
>>
>>69299620
It is.
>>
>>69299620
There wasone part of the movie where the joke was that his suit had a bullet hole in the asshole area.
>>
>>69298823
What did you expect ? i thought that 4chan hate Deadpool?
>>
>no fun allowed

Whatever, nerds. It was funny and you're all just sour because it became famous.
>>
>>69298823
It's basically DUDE CAPESHIT CLICHES LMAO: The Movie.
>>
>>69298823
I just watched this and I spent the entire movie repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 30 minutes it was so painful.

>Ayy epic quips lmao
If you liked it you're in the wrong place
>>
sure... your opinion matters
>>
>>69299798
Yeah, but there were some posts like "It's alright. some funny jokes". I was hoping for the possibility that 4chan was trying to be just contrarian.
Also, it's actually possible to make Deadpool a great ridiculous comedy.
>>
Cringepool
>>
>>69299846
I've clearly said comedies. It's fun by definition.
The funny thing is that the only thing I enjoyed was his 'resurrection' scene in lab and impalement. Just no real (Chaplin) or ridiculous (Super) humour in the movie.
>>
>>69299658
>my autism is driving away women
>lol, g-good riddance!
>at least i'm not reddit!

re-evaluate your life, champ
>>
>>69300413
My autism attracts the (hot) women I want. Autism good filter. But 4chan has made me rude towards normies and drives away many reddit-intelligent hot women, I agree.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.