[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Captain America still a superhero? A big part of his superpower
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 8345884555.jpg (62 KB, 769x432) Image search: [Google]
8345884555.jpg
62 KB, 769x432
Is Captain America still a superhero?

A big part of his superpower was to serve and help people or the greater good, in Civil War he acted selfish and stubborn. Sure he has his strength but i think it's symbolic that he has no shield and no outfit at the end of the movie. Also can he be ever become Captain America again?
>>
>>69298186
He still has superpowers
>>
>>69298219
>he has powerful steroids
>>
Now he's a N O M A D
>>
Both sides are at fault after the airport scene. Vision literally is about life, but fuckig cut down an airline tower because it looked cool to audiences. You can view Black Panther as neutral because he only wanted to get Bucky only to find out he didn't kill his dad
>>
>>69298377
anon, he was never mad.
>>
>>69298186
I don't get this... Iron Man was the one firing fucking missiles at the airport; it just isn't within Cap's means to topple a building like they said the Avengers were prone to do. Tony literally wears a weapon of mass destruction and for some reason they are supposed to be equally accountable? The most destruction Cap could be affiliated with would be failing to minimize casualties 100% which noone is capable of; not even that dumb fuck vision. Ok sure maybe Cap should have a system of international accountability, but not what they were proposing in the movie. Noone else would have been there to stop Crossbones if it weren't for Cap and his team and there would have been a major biological weapon attack. Meanwhile, Tony has only ONCE gone out of his way to interfere in foreign affairs to enforce his own brand of justice in Iron Man 1 when he flies to the middle east to test out his suit. Other than that, he doesn't do any heroing except when HE creates problems, most recently an insane genocidal robot that literally wanted to, and was moments away from successfully ending all life on Earth. And Cap should have to wait on every nation in the UN to approve him just intercepting a known terrorist? Son...
>>
>Tony throws out his chestpiece at the end of IM3
>Still continues being iron man like nothing ever happened in the next movie
>Steve throws away the shield at the end of CW
>Will still be captain america in the next movie like nothing ever happened
the answer is $$$
>>
he's the worst character ever. I hope he dies.
>>
we need to make captain america great again
>>
we can all agree that tony stark is top cuck and that captain america got a lot cooler as rogue america?
america cannot even be contained but 100+ nations in the UN
fuck yo couch
>>
>His shield is made of vibranium
>Wakanda, where the movie ends, is where they mine vibranium
>Black Panther is technically equivalent to Stark

In some ways, it follows the comics, because Cap "quit" America before over politics and became Nomad and just the Captain.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.