[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you fags think of this movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
What do you fags think of this movie?
>>
>>69298174
So bad it's good tier.
>>
>>69298205
Wrong one
>>
>>69298205
I meant the 1973 version
>>
One of my all time favorites. Love the vibe and original music. Cage's Wicker Man heresy is absolutely disgusting and disrespectful.
>>
>>69298174
Masterpiece. Edward Woodward is fantastic.
>>
The remake would be slightly better if they had the songs from the original and christopher lee
>>
bumpo
>>
>>69298174
the Cage's one is better
>>
>>69298174
must see movie. especially if you like twin peaks
>>
a lack of bees
>>
>>69299959
for real? does it have an atmosphere like Peaks?
>>
>>69298174
I think the sequel was equally enjoyable.
>>
>>69298174
It's great.
>>
>>69300440
No
>>
>>69298174
horror musical drama. it's amazing how it works perfectly. one of my all time favorites.
>>
Radiohed brot me here XD
>>
Why was the sequel so disappointing? One thing I loved about the original was you're always wondering whether the ritual with the cop didn't work and the islanders had to resort to killing Christopher Lee or not to see their harvest grow.

Did anyone read the follow up novel about the children from the class thirty years later? Sounded interesting but I'd like some spoilers about it.
>>
Would you a Willow?
>>
>>69300440
The atmosphere is different from anything I've ever seen, but Twin Peaks is a decent reference point: idealistic, strongly moral detective sent out to isolated rural location with strange things happening.
>>
Is The Wicker Tree good?
>>
>>69303719

It's shit
>>
Gr8, best music, best atmosphere, woodward and Lee are perfect

Shame this thread only exists because of that fucking radioshit song, but at least this movie will be getting more attention now
>>
>>69304543
Better than people only talking about the piss poor remake
>>
The original is GOAT. I can't think of a movie that spans so many genres and does it all so effectively.
>>
>>69298605

*was ;_;
>>
>>69305339

I agree. It did it beautifully.
>>
>>69304704

The remake is Cagecore though.
>>
Original is one of the best horror movies of all time.

I can set up a stream for /tv/ if enough people are interested
>>
Essential viewing.

The first time you see it, you'll think 'what the fuck was that?', but it'll keep creeping back into your thoughts.

Amazing score/soundtrack too, great folk music.
>>
Meh.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.