[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't they just fire her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2500x1407) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2500x1407
Why didn't they just fire her?
>>
YOU CAN'T FIRE AN IDEA, GUY!
>>
DYEL AF
>>
I wish I was Kelly Ripa so I could be a tiny blonde that gets pounded by a BBC co-host.
>>
>>69298079
What do you call that pose?
>>
what are you guys talking about
>>
>>69298158
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/kelly-ripa-reminds-viewers-im-still-here-after-booing-over-michael-strahans-exit_us_5728f753e4b096e9f08f647e
>>
what happened
>>
I don't get this whole thing.
>>
Thread theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzMtO1Po-WI
>>
>>69298268
i think she got upset that she wasn't informed of her co-host leaving the show before others. it caught her off guard, maybe.

she's the queen of the show, you can't do that shit (according to her).
>>
>>69298134
>regis
>bbc

Am I missing something here?
>>
I would bet you a hundred dollars Kathy Lee gives a better more energertic and all around sloppier blowjob.
>>
>>69298800
> picturing the image in my brain.....
50% horrifying 50% hilarious
>>
because she strong armed them.
>>
>>69298519
So she's making another person's story all about her
>>
>>69298800
Yeah, you're missing 5 years. He retired from that show in 2011, hermit.
>>
>>69301216
Imagine Regis pounding that Ripa pussy every day on set
>>
>>69301523
Has Ripa had any sex scandals?
>>
>>69301628
no, the chick's legit enamoured with her boytoy husband and he keeps getting her pregnant so.
>>
pretty hot for 45
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.