[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Capeshit >Starshit >Fairytaleshit >Antiquityshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault33.jpg (199 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault33.jpg
199 KB, 1920x1080
>Capeshit
>Starshit
>Fairytaleshit
>Antiquityshit

Bibleshit when?

Just start off with Paradise Lost, then build up to ebin battle between heaven and hell with with archangels and demons, lucifer vs michael, let some director with a sense of kino direct like Tarsem Singh

bam there u have it, how hard can it be?
>>
>>69291981

ABD mate

>The Passion of the Christ
>Little Nicky
>Dogma
>Bruce Almighty
>Evan Almighty
>etc
>>
>Tarsem Singh

could work, but also not
>>
>exodus: gods and kings
>noah
>>
>>69292110
I liked them...
as a
>Supernatural
fan.
>>
>>69292110
No one wants to see the story we already know and have seen about boring humans Noah and Moses. Those movies were far from kino anyways.

People wanna see ebin supernatural stuff like demons and angels.
>>
>>69291981
Because Hollywood thinks that every movie must have a human protagonist and a love interest, no matter how forced and shitty.
>>
>>69291981
Let me tell you which jew myth would fucking rock, anon.
Judges.
Ever read it? Basically, after Joshua finishes what Moses started the Israelites start fucking up pretty quickly, getting in bed with all these native Canaanites and shit, worshipping false gods, getting attacked by pissed off tribes and city states.
So every few years, someone has to rise up under the name of God and beat back an oppressor, an army, a conqueror. Eglon stuck a fat king in the shitter like some Biblical Billy the Kid, Deborah dropped a Syrian general with a tent peg, everybody knows Samson had long hair and a thing for whores. It'd be like The Avengers of the Bronze Age.
>>
>>69292210
Noah had angels and they even fight humans

Plus he bullies hermione
>>
>>69291981
bible is capeshit
>>
>>69291981
I want Samson wrecking shit.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.