[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>movie expects us to sympathize with looting, raping murderous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
>movie expects us to sympathize with looting, raping murderous scum in their struggle against "fascist" trade companies who just want safe seas for legitimate merchants
>>
>>69290695
imperial guard pls go
>>
Yer in one!
>>
The second movie is good because everyone in it is a backstabbing asshole looking to save only themselves.
>>
>>69292555
This
>>
>>69292555
Also Davy Jones.
>>
>>69290695
But I'm Australian.
>>
>>69290695
Whole series is comfy tier
>>
>>69290695
What the fuck was the point of Calypso? She was supposed to be some hugely significant witch but then she just turned to crabs and stopped mattering completely.
>>
>>69296068
She caused the maelstrom that made everything go to shit in the climax.
>>
>>69296130
So she was the director?
>>
>>69296201
Kek
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.