[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Its a Peter Dinklage tries to be witty to compensate for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9
File: enw9pfo2nhiuzu3whvbt[1].jpg (128 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
enw9pfo2nhiuzu3whvbt[1].jpg
128 KB, 800x500
>Its a Peter Dinklage tries to be witty to compensate for his lack of plot relevance episode
>>
It's a bad sign when Tyrion parts are more boring than sand sneks.

Arya is still the worst tho.
>>
How did tyrion come to command an entire country/military over the span of a few days?
>>
>next time I have an idea like that, punch me in the face

Was the dialogue always this awful or am I just realizing it now. There was another terrible line later
>>
>>69290400
god that scene was fucking shite

I literally yelled at my monitor for them to actually fucking do something to get this scene moving.
>>
>>69290400
*farts*
>>
>>69290463
>Arya is still the worst tho.

Arya is the worst shit ever.
>>
>>69290400
Tyrion was basically GRRM. Without the writing of GRRM, Tyrion sucks
>>
>>69290400
It's D&D, not D&D&D. Dinklage doesn't write the fucking episodes.
>>
>>69290400
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoOCg3RchjA
>>
File: 1440541278497.jpg (18 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1440541278497.jpg
18 KB, 499x499
>*sips wine*
>hey spider where is your cock xDDD?
>*farts*
>>
>>69291187
>haha you don't have a dick!
Why's he such a little shithead? Imagine having no dick, holy fuck
>>
>It's a scene with Tyrion, Missandei and Grey Worm
Who thought this was a good idea? Literally the 3 most cringy fucking useless piece of shit characters that have nothing to contribute to the show. Not to mention Grey Worm can't even act. He looks like he's about to cry when he talks about his patrolling.
Fuck me D&D are hacks to the max.
>>
>>69290611
Before season 5 Tyrion's lines were copypasted from the books
This is DnDs hamfisted attempt at capturing the character without source material to rely on
>>
You do know about scripts, don't you? Tyrion's lines aren't improvised by Peter Dinklage you knob
>>
>conversation, that's a report
>plots and schemes are the same thing
>not an army... a horde
>fewer, not less

being a grammar nazi = intelligent
bravo D&D
>>
Why does no one complain about Dinklage's terrible acting and phony accent?
>>
>>69291452
it's not grammar that he is correcting, it's his use of words, vocabulary, an understanding of the meaning of things of which you have none. ah yes, i can hear your reply now "your a retard" or some such other nonsense.
>>
>>69292240
because he's a fucking midget
>>
File: game-thrones.jpg (100 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
game-thrones.jpg
100 KB, 1920x1080
>*Tyrion farts*
>Varys: "How much gas is there in that tiny body of yours?
>Tyrion: "How much pecker does your immense body contain?"
>*Varys is visibly shaken*
>*Tyrion sips wine smugly*
>>
>>69292316
Grammar nazi is an umbrella term that encompasses virtually any kind of linguistic puris or perfectionist.
>>
>>69290463
The only good parts are now Bran, Jon, Ramsay, and Kings Landing.
Ironically, Daenarys has become interesting again while Tyrion has severely started to suck. I guess that's just Mereen though.
I don't even remember what progress this scene made in the overall plot. Was it to explain Varys' birds? Because it could have been much easier.
If I were writing this show, I'd cut to a shot of Mereen burning and all the characters I'd want to survive it looking down on the wreckage. Insert ironic, witty, sarcastic remark from Tyrion. Next scene would be them finding Daenarys, because I guarantee you five or seven episodes of them meandering about the grass sea would be just as boring as Mereen.
>>
>>69290400
Yeah because this totally wasn't the worst scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OVBI_1U-tE
>>
>>69290400

Varys dialogue was fucked too.

>From your perspective
>From your perspective
>From your perspective

Thanks D&D you guys really are geniuses for recognizing that not everybody knows the same thing.
>>
>>69292355
KEK
>>
File: dnd.jpg (1 MB, 2542x2575) Image search: [Google]
dnd.jpg
1 MB, 2542x2575
>>69292548
>Maester Pycelle releases a brief gas emission.
>"That fart was as short as your pecker, Maester Pycelle", Jaime comments, snarkily.
>The Maester is shocked. How does he now? Has Jaime somehow managed to take a peek at his manhood?
>Before he get's to properly open his mouth to respond, Jaime stabs him:
>"Now I am Maester Pycelle."
>>
They blew their load too early with introducing him to Dany straight away last season rather than actually having him enslaved, escaping, rally mercenaries to her cause, etc.
>>
that whole scene was a real cringefest tbhfam
>>
>>69292548
>"...he's right behind me, isn't he"
>>
>>69291095
This.
>>
>>69292548
>dat dood laughing at the end

NONONOOOO
>>
>>69292548
>that Reddit laugh at the end.
>>
>>69291095

This is an absolute fact.
>>
File: 1457578205160.jpg (45 KB, 393x385) Image search: [Google]
1457578205160.jpg
45 KB, 393x385
>>69292801
>Now I am Maester Pycell
>>
File: Varys_disgusted.jpg (64 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Varys_disgusted.jpg
64 KB, 1920x1080
>>69291234
>>69291219
Getting fed up with your shit, Tyrion.
>>
>>69290400
>we have absolutely fucking nothing to tell so let's pad our show with some pathetic attempt at comedy
And they use one of their best actors for that, no less.
>>
>>69292989
CHAAAAAAD
>>
File: fewer.png (442 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
fewer.png
442 KB, 1200x1200
>>69291452

And yet, less is completely grammatical and is only a matter of style.
>>
Varys used to be my favourite character. What the fuck have they done
>>
>>69292521
>I guess that's just Mereen though.
Meereen is literally of storytelling black hole. Anyone who had an interesting plot line beforehand gets sucked in.
>>
>>69292458
No, the phrase is 'grammar' nazi. It literally only refers to grammar.
>>
File: bravo dnd.jpg (151 KB, 553x369) Image search: [Google]
bravo dnd.jpg
151 KB, 553x369
>>69292801
>>"Now I am Maester Pycelle."
THEYVE DONE IT AGAIN
>>
>>69290543
that's what he does
>>
>>69290733
explain this meme.
>>
>>69292240
Why did he become so terrible after winning his Emmy? I remember him being quite decent in season 1.
>>
>>69290463
Arya at least has a glimmer of something finally happening on the horizon though, which hasn't been the case for 3 fucking seasons.
Tyrion's wild ride looks like it's just beginning
>>
>>69290611
It's like a line out of a very bad fan fiction
>>
>>69290463
>Arya is still the worst tho.
Really? It finally looks like her storyline is going somewhere.
This episode was okay, the fight with Arthur Dayne was not that good, though.
>>
I hate his voice so much, it's like he's trying so hard to do a middle class English accent and failing miserably. The guy who plays Jaime Lannister does a better English accent and he's fucking Danish.

I actually imagine people from reddit speaking like that. He literally has a reddit voice.
>>
>>69290400
He's just saying his lines from the script dude.

Wait, do you think actors just make up lines on the spot?
>>
>>69292521
>If I were writing this show, I'd cut to a shot of Mereen burning and all the characters I'd want to survive it looking down on the wreckage.

It could be a Gilligan cut. You could have the scene where Tyrion and Varys are walking around Mereen, he says something along the lines of "everything will be fine", and the next morning Mereen is on fire, and the main group+a couple dozen unsullied are a mile away from the city.
>>
>>69294597
So much this.
>>
>>69290463
Arya is infinitely more interesting than The adventures of Kelly c and le witty cock joke imp man
>>
>>69292851
They really should have included Faegon. Tyrion tricking a bunch of mercenaries into invading Westeros is far more interesting than the Dorne plotline, and the idea of another potential challenger for the throne brings some life back into the story as a whole, because at the moment the only contenders are Pope Francis, Cersei, the Tyrells, and "We're not sailing to Westeros any time soon".
>>
File: none midget dinklage.jpg (256 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
none midget dinklage.jpg
256 KB, 1080x1920
his career is over
>>
>>69294853
>we could've had a tense as fuck cyvasse scene with Tyrion and fAegon where he tests him to see if he's a competent leader and manipulates him into going to westeros
>instead we literally got him sitting around saying 'so what do we talk about' to the two most useless and bland characters in the story

thank god for D&D!
>>
>>69295086
I can't comprehend what they were thinking in that scene.
Literally anywhere else, hell, even their own fucking city, had something that needed exploring, and they chose to waste 5 minutes on nothing whatsoever.

Usually a scene like that gives character development or foreshadowing, but we got absolutely nothing we didn't already know.
>>
>>69294597
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u067hMybdwk

This is the Reddit voice you mean? Even English people pretend to be more English than they actually are.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.