[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yeah I held off Thor with an earlier iteration of my suit...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: thanksmarvel.jpg (44 KB, 634x430) Image search: [Google]
thanksmarvel.jpg
44 KB, 634x430
Yeah I held off Thor with an earlier iteration of my suit... BUT ONE OF THEM HAS A METAL ARM AND THE OTHER A METAL SHIELD.

Really?
>>
Nah Thor was fucking his shit up and was crushing his armor with his barehands. If they continued Iron-man would have been fucked up.
>>
sigh, just shut the fuck up already
>>
You know that antman already damaged the suit at the air port scene.
>>
>>69289349

>was already damaged from the airport fight
>sustained even more damage leading up to this scene
>DUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHH

Stick to BvS and more obtuse allegories
>>
>>69289349
It never ends with you faggots
>>
>>69289424
>why can't you just eat up any shit you're being served by the glorious mouse empire and shut up? Goooodd...
>>
>>69289349
>>69289372
>>69289375
>>69289379
>>69289380
>>69289424
Superhero movies is serious business guys. You wouldn't want to get it wrong. You'll end up embarrassing yourselves.
>>
>>69289380
Holy shit careful with that thesaurus, friendo.

So let me get this straight MCUltra Drones: Iron Man doesn't repair his suit anymore? It was literally like what? one wire that Ant Man disconnected? Couldn't be hard to do?

This is worse than Transformers. This is blatant disrespect of an audience. Thankfully I jumped ship after Age of Ultron but Jesus watching this get seriously defended is heart-wrenching.

You people must seriously have nothing else. Praying for you, bros.
>>
>>69289485
>jumped ship after Age of Ultron
>still watches the mcu movies

Ok buddy
>>
>>69289536
It's like homework at this point. I'm trying to save as many of you as I can. The only way to know how to cure cancer is by studying it, after all.

Also:
>says buddy
>ignores everything except minor quip

MCU alright. Good luck, anon.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.