[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about Chris "I was the biggest fan of X"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: bgf.png (887 KB, 849x471) Image search: [Google]
bgf.png
887 KB, 849x471
How do you feel about Chris "I was the biggest fan of X" Stuckmann, /tv/?
>>
>>69289179
i don't have anything against him, but he's just another pleb with a cam getting that youtube money by pandering to numale "nerds", and i hate the fact that he thinks he's a critic

the problem is, he thinks he's smart. he actually thinks he's a good critic. at least jeremy jahns knows he's just a pleb with a cam and he doesn't try to be anything else, but stuckmann thinks he's important.
>>
TELL
>>
THAT
>>
TO
>>
>>69289451
TO
>>
>>69289179
He's been a victim of the ruthless DCucks who would unironically murder people for not liking BvS.
>>
>>69289287
pretty much this. his opinions are so streamlined so as to not piss anyone off, and it just comes off as disingenuous and pandering.
>>
>>69289612
>so streamlined

In other words "Redditized".
>>
>>69289500
TO
>>
>>69289500
TO
>>
File: 132478829936212.jpg (333 KB, 2119x612) Image search: [Google]
132478829936212.jpg
333 KB, 2119x612
>>69289179
He has become the poster boy of everything that's wrong with modern film criticism.
>>
>>69294265
On /tv/?
>>
Why are youtube reviewers so terrible? The only ones I haven't unsubbed from yet are RLM because I like their personalities. But they're all shit. Every single one of them.
>>
File: CgM6ovaWQAA6myo.jpg (109 KB, 906x1000) Image search: [Google]
CgM6ovaWQAA6myo.jpg
109 KB, 906x1000
>>69289287
>stuckmann thinks he's important.
This. He wants to be a film director which explains why he's so arrogant in the first place.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.