[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /tv/'s opinion on this? Trash or forgotten classic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
What's /tv/'s opinion on this?

Trash or forgotten classic?
>>
classic

fuck that dumb nigger tv show they made 10 years too late
>>
>>69284374
Pretty nostalgic for me, saw it on the plane to England when I moved there as kid

Soundtrack is pretty good too desu
>>
File: 1455760220229.jpg (17 KB, 268x284) Image search: [Google]
1455760220229.jpg
17 KB, 268x284
>>69284374
Classic

Perfectly sums up the anger and frustration of a boy being raised by a single mother that desperately searches for a role model

>Also that scene where Marcus kills a duck with bread loaf
>>
better than the book and the Kurt Cobain obsession.

HE WAS A LIAR!

still my favourite bit
>>
I've been memeing...
>>
>>69284374
WE DEM BOYS
>>
SHAKE YA ASS
>>
>>69287672
WATCH YASELF
>>
>>69284374
Classic Flick
>>
>>69284392
what?
>>
Meanders a bit around the second act when the main dude starts a relationship with Rachel Weisz, but it's the film that made me actually like Hugh Grant for a change
Non terrible child actor and a bunch of earnest, generally well written scenes
>>
>>69284374
Forgotten trash.
>>
Hit way to hard home. Shows how there are shitty people (Hugh Grant and the bullies) and weird people (mom and Nicolous Hoult) and how shitty people prey one weird's but also how weird people lowkey need to be told how weird they are
>>
>>69284374
Honestly it's probably one of the greatest rom-coms of all time, because it's actually both romantic and funny. It's also pretty touching.
>>
>>69286255
At a beach in San Fran I was feeding seagulls cheese (for god knows what reason) and big chunks at that. I'd thrown this one the size of a big walnut and this other kid scared the flock away, I very well remember the bird oscillating up and down towards the horizon before finally going down like a plane.
>tl;dr Don't feed cheese to birds.

movie otherwise good
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.