[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was Quentin thinking? >I know we only met each
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: hateful-eight.jpg (576 KB, 1997x1127) Image search: [Google]
hateful-eight.jpg
576 KB, 1997x1127
What the fuck was Quentin thinking?

>I know we only met each other once before. And I don't mean to unduly imply intimacy. But-a... do you still got it?
>Do I still got, what?
>... the Lincoln letter

Great writing Tortellini!
>>
>>69283513
I don't see the problem OP.
>>
Don't be h8ful m8

kek
>>
>>69283542
If you see it in the context of the movie it just felt forced like almost every line uttered in the film. It was so out of place.
>>
>>69283580

There was nothing wrong with that line. There are plenty of things to hate about Tarantino, but this is nitpick city. There are no upvotes on /tv/.
>>
>>69283580
I agree about the dialouge. I cringed a bunch of times just because how bad it was. But are you talking specifically about the Lincoln letter? Because I actually liked that part of the movie.
>>
>>69283613

Dialogue is the only thing Tarantini has. If he's losing his ability to write good dialogue then he needs to go ahead and hang 'em up before it's too late.
>>
>>69283787
He's been losing it since Inglourious Basterds. Half of his dialogue seems to be characters introducing themselves now, and Hateful Eight was worse than usual.
>>
My favorite Tarantino flick
>>
>Kill all fucking whiteys with my BBD
Brava Tennisballs
>>
>>69283955
This. I fucking hated Basterds when I first saw it but I like it a bit more rewatch ing it knowing what to expect going in.

Death Proof I'm never gonna watch again, gave it 3 viewings and couldn't be bothered finishing it on the third.

I fear that Hateful 8 is gonna be more Death Proof than Basterds is what I mean to say.
>>
>>69283580
No it was fine
>>
>>69283513
Is there anything I'm missing about this exchange? I literally don't get it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.