[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>This will be the worst show I watch every episode of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 469x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 469x313
>This will be the worst show I watch every episode of
>>
>>69282469
Same here man. I loved watching the guy get bit today, he just realizes it's a zombie and goes "oh... oh no!" And then stands there until bittin. Plus with the Accuracy of the sniper from last episode why didn't they just snipe all 3 people that even lived. What happened to their entire the people anyways
>>
Then stop.
>>
>>69282469
Why the fuck didnt buddies on the yacht provide sniper fire?
>>
>>69282681
This, where was snipers, and what, was the enemies a total of 8 people? We saw 3 die on the yacht and 5 total their ships ? Come on
>>
It's just fucking stupid. If Strand were anything other than a cucked out faggot he would have told everyone to
>get the fuck off my boat (unless you're nick)
>>
>>69282821
Or at least woke up and killed everyone for being pussies
>>
To be fair the show is improving this season
>>
heh since game of thrones is on the same time as fear the walking dead i havent watched it.

fucking hated it anyways i aint missing anything.
>>
>>69282877
By far, but this was a terrible plot hole filled episode

It also makes me wonder if pepole would be so weak in a real zombie apocalypse

All this show has shown me is that I don't need anyone to survive fucks sake
>>
>>69282941
It's on demand and you can dvr it. You're not poor are you ?
>>
>>69283111
I have on demand. I just don't care enough to watch it anymore.
>>
>>69283167
You're not really missing out unless you enjoy train wrecks
>>
So it suffers from a myriad of issues but one of the main gripes I have TWD is responsible for: that they aren't developing fast enough i.e. we know what they'll need to become but they're still being whiny dumb bitches.

So if this is what we want why not give us a show of actually competent people? I listened to "We're alive" podcast/audio story which revolved around an ex-military group mixed with civilians and they had enough problems without all the dumbass decisions.
>inb4 nice diary
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.