[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Le funny reddit midget
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: 1.jpg (35 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
35 KB, 400x400
Why is he so shit now?
>>
He was always cringy desu
>>
>>69281991
They ran out of books to quote from.
>>
>>69281991
tyrion minus tywin = literal dogshit storyline
>>
>>69281991
It's the beard.

When he grew that shit out he became a morbid, self pity loser. He isn't even playnig the Game of Thrones™ anymore.

When he was Master of coin and with Bronn he was cool, and when he was with his incest siblings. It was a great contrasting dynamic, with his family being cunts and him being a good guy. Now his just the meme character that everyone likes because he is relatable and quirky.
>muh drinking games amirite
>>
because he's no longer Ghost

>A CELL FROM THE PRISON OF ELDERS
>>
>>69282709
>>69282750
this
>>
I like that picture of him

it looks like a Baldur's Gate character
>>
>>69282761
kek
>>
>>69282670
/thread
>>
In earlier seasons he had complex and nuanced characters to play off of. Tywin bullied him, Cersei was always competing with him for power, he joked around with Bronn and bro-ed it up with Jaime. Varys was still a mystery character and his motivations were never clear, so he was both a potential ally and enemy of Tyrion's and you never knew what his game was.

Everyone interesting in Meereen is gone, so all Tyrion can do is meme off with the eunuch and the nappy headed ho, and his interactions with Varys are boring because you know he's on the level, now.
>>
Because he has a cock xD
>>
I thought the scene with him was kinda funny.

You guys try too hard to find everything "cringy", it reeks of insecurity.
>>
>>69283249
>lol you don't like eating shit bro? insecure much?
>>
>>69281991
>releases dragons
>no one mentions it next episode

Well shit, everything that happened so far in S6 could have happened in the premier.
>>
He's supposed to be clever and it's painfully obvious that D&D are not clever (fart), so they can't write anything good for him.
>>
>>69283340

Exactly. This season is shit. The writers have lost all direction. They have too much going on in too many disconnected storylines and they drag their feet on every pov. They finally get to really branch out from grrm but they're fucking up and falling in the same sinkhole he did.
>>
>>69281991
Can we all agree that the worst thing about the show is it's audience (U.S.A)?

Honestly, in Canada we make far better shows and the people in our country have much better taste than the fat, horrible, and stupid Americans.

Fuck America, and fuck all of the Americans that are reading my comment right now.

You people truly deserve Trump.

P.S. our women are hotter (and they don't want you)
>>
>>69283624
This tbqh. As much as everyone shits on GRRMs writing, he is good at a broad narrative which remains interesting for the most part and also intersects unexpectedly without appearing contrived. D&D cannot do this and all character interactions come off as contrived and predictable. They also are shit at meaningful dialogue and realistic character development. Essentially they're typical hollywood types with no real creative talent.
>>
>>69283676
>>69283676
>P.S. our women are hotter (and they don't want you)
Your post was spot on until this.
>>
>>69283676
It is its, not it's.
Canada sucks.
>>
>>69283676
Don't worry, we're gonna make you build a pay for a northern border wall soon anyways.
>>
>>69282750
I would've been interested to see them use the storyline from the book where he travels with that innocent girl dwarf and her pet pig. Instead it's just all self pity faggotry.
>>
What if he farts?
>>
>>69281991
Because all he does is drink and know things.
>>
>>69283249
Why don't eat some shit mate?

You a pussy or something?
>>
>>69283893
Not that i disagree after the disaster that this season's writing is, but you have to admit that all show exclussive robert scenes were goat. Maybe they started doing crack after season one and their brain melted or something.
>>
>>69284688
I agree with that, given enough space and D&D can create some good OC. However, the key there was that in Season 1 they were doing a much more strict adaptation and instead of cutting material, they were adding things, allowing them to focus on characterization. Now that they are on their own and chopping book material due to time constraints, they can't effectively advance the narrative while still giving time to develop characters. As a result, the plot feels rushed and then ultimately cheapened because the characters have no real motivations
>>
>>69284688

Except Martin was working with them then.
>>
>>69281991
1. They ran out of book material to copy

2. They don't give him anyone competent to banter with. Slave Nodick Soldier and Slave Pussi are in the lower half of actors in the series.
>>
>>69283624
To be fair.

To be fair.

They are slaughtering characters left and right to ease up the plotlines and make it more adaptable.

Riverlands? Only Jaime gets to do things and it doesn't really advance the plot for anything. Yes, it's character development, but it's a really long arc that doesn't really have an entertaining payoff.

Dorne? Who cares

Wall? Concluded for now.
>>
>>69281991
it takes intelligence to be witty and to come up with diplomacy and interesting schemes, and the show is now written by two clinically retarded jews.
>>
>>69285175
Well sure, but he wasn't involved in the writing beyond doing an episode per season. I don't think he was much involved beyond that.
>>
>>69283676

>Elects Trudeau
>Condemns politicians in other countries.

Thankfully, Trump is the best candidate to grace American politics since Pat Buchanan, and Ross Perot. Enjoy that PM of yours, though!
>>
>>69282750
>relatable
kek
>>
>>69283676

Except for the fact that Trump isn't a whiny racist cultural Marxist.

I'm pretty centre to left, but even I agree that DT is the necessary candidate.

Trump is cucking stormfront, he will aiding black communities, and stop mass Muslim immigration.
>>
>>69283676
By the way heads up, when Trump gets elected, you'll get an influx of whiney cunts, effeminate men, trannies and niggers. Probably a bit redundant for me to tell you all that since you probably won't notice a thing except for their strange, exotic accents.
>>
File: 1448242744266.jpg (828 KB, 1951x1188) Image search: [Google]
1448242744266.jpg
828 KB, 1951x1188
>>69283676
.t snownigger
>>
File: 1455236332032.jpg (197 KB, 497x666) Image search: [Google]
1455236332032.jpg
197 KB, 497x666
>>69283676
>>Canada SJW capital of the west.
>>Implying you can even consent for sex with "womyn"
>>Enjoying being a cuck!
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.