[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Think about how Felicity ruined Arrow. Think about how Daisy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 740full-emily-bett-rickards.jpg (495 KB, 1474x990) Image search: [Google]
740full-emily-bett-rickards.jpg
495 KB, 1474x990
Think about how Felicity ruined Arrow.
Think about how Daisy ruined AoS.
Who's the worst?
>inb4: shot of Chloe Bennet's disgusting giant ass because no actual, solid argument to contribute to the discussion with.
Let's try to be adults for once.
>>
Someone post the asses already.
>>
>>69281606
>Think about how Daisy ruined AoS.
Is this a meme?
>>
>>69281606
Haven't seen Arrow but AoS was shit to begin with.

>filled with cliches
>shit actors
>cheesy dialogue and quips
>>
>>69281606
>Not wanting pictures of Chloe Bennet's disgusting giant ass

i mean i guess it's cool if you dont want it but dont ruin it for everyone just because you're gay

like >>69282602 said. post the asses
>>
File: TQ1Wj79.jpg (138 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
TQ1Wj79.jpg
138 KB, 1080x1080
Sorry to disappoint
>>
File: 1460829530491.jpg (273 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1460829530491.jpg
273 KB, 560x560
>>69283231
>>
>>69281606

Felicity did ruin Arrow. But she has an amazing ass.
>>
Daisy is worse for the simple reason that she ruined a potentially GOAT MCU tv series
>>
>>69281606
Felicity has no fighting experience she never grows as a character she is shit she doesn't have powers and le eben hacker thing is stupid.

Quake is awesome the Powers a fucking sweet the character has gone through arcs and grown over the show's seasons and now that she's powerful and shit she is being turned on the good guys.

Man marvel even beats DC's tv shows... and AoS isn't even the best one
>>
>>69283385
This desu
Agents has it's flaws and is far from perfect but it's still leagues above anything DC is putting out right now.
>>
>>69283231
guess i'm fapping again
>>
>>69283385
>everything the character does/thinks is always right/forgiven no matter what
>the character has gone through arcs
pick one, friendu
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.