[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Penny dreadful:episode 3x02 All white men must die edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: SteppinWolf.jpg (235 KB, 862x557) Image search: [Google]
SteppinWolf.jpg
235 KB, 862x557
So what did everyone think about tonight's episode.

It didn't take them long to already mess up the new season, which may or may not be a record considering the beginning of season 2

Once again the tranny guy has the worst storyline, 3 years in a row.
>>
File: 1439492588901.png (102 KB, 248x275) Image search: [Google]
1439492588901.png
102 KB, 248x275
I didn't realize it was airing desu.
>>
>>69280433

Yeah it definitely is. The first episode was great but they have never solved their little problem.
>>
>>69280344
>>69280344
i really thought 2nd season would have been it and then the show dropped.

anyways, i think its a good complement to download and watch during the season with thrones.

how does eva's character survive? was she left a lot of money ??????????
>>
>>69280670

The old mansion was put into some kind of estate and she slummed it in the old mansion with groceries being delivered to the old house..so very minimal survival, old crazy kook in the attic kind of deal
>>
>>69280517
I enjoy the atmosphere and setting so it keeps me watching. But oh yeah, I had some issues last season too.
>>
>>69280741
>>69280741
makes sense. do you guys think this will be the last season? i don't really understand where this show is going after 1 and 2.

but again, i am more surprised that this show got renewed.
>>
>mfw after reading about the reading list 'spoilers' for this season i got excited because i thought they were going to introduce Carmilla...it was just a fanservice bullshit scene between Billie Piper and a loli...
>>
>>69280848
arent they hunting vampires now
>>
>>69280773

Also the british guy acting like he run ruffshod over wild west sheriffs in the middle of nowhere..

this show man..it has great atmosphere but they would have murdered that garbage ass and dumped him in a ditch.

We're talking around the days of Tombstone.

So their magical scotland yard guy.

two shitty storylines in one episode
>>
>>69280928
>>69280928
>>69280928
man. fucking knew it was the nigga zoologist.

why would they introduce him anyways?

and isn't he supposed to die from sunlight ??
>>
>>69281351

He was great as Dexter's brother so I expect good things.
>>
How much longer until the monster squad gets back together? And what exactly are Dorian and Lady Frankenstein trying to do?
>>
>>69281531
>And what exactly are Dorian and Lady Frankenstein trying to do?
Army.of.Naked.Lolis
>>
>>69281531

Having the worst storyline as usual.

I was expecting something more monsterous from beginning of Dracula reveal..something more bram stoker, nosferatu like.
>>
Needs more Sir Malcom scenes
>>
>>69280344
still watching this shit show, slogging through like when is it ever going to get good. And surprisingly s03e01 isn't that bad. Kind of enjoyed it, I know it's going to take a nose dive into shit for the rest of the season but I'll keep watching it. I don't know how they managed to make the most boring shit about Universal Monsters and have them do absolutely nothing the entire time, but fuck me, they did.
>>
>>69282038

I'm not sure if its the writing as a problem or directing but it always feels like it is extremely hit or miss.
>>
Im enjoying the show even though most of you seem to shit on it. I guess its because I focus the most on the interactions of characters instead of the story itself.
>>
>>69282672

They've been making the same mistakes for 3 years, it is hard to not notice. Trust me I gave the show a lot of rope back in the day.
>>
I thought the zoophile was Captain Nemo, then they go to a show about Captain Nemo and I thought he had forgotten who he was and he had a revelation but thenwew lad I didn't expect that desu
>>
>>69284887
I was epexting him to be someone else too. Though not Nemo himself. Maybe some sea monster.
>>
>>69280344
I thought Robert Z'dar was dead?
>>
Why didn't Victor just shoot Lilly in the brain at the season 2 finale?
>>
>oh hey where's the thread
>turns out there is one
>it's faggy anons whining
should have known really
>>
>>69289539
does she die at all? she did get shot in the heart last season
>>
>>69289539
That would have been for the best but it didn't happen
>>
>>69289539
I wish. He was too beta tho.
>>
>>69282724
>They've been making the same mistakes for 3 years
Another anon here.
Care to explain? I enjoyed the first season and the show had potential, but the 2nd season was so shit that I dropped and never came back.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.