[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am i only one triggered by shit CGI
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (447 KB, 1000x1459) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
447 KB, 1000x1459
Man like it was beowulf bad.

I spotted multiple scenes were so fake looking it hurted my brain physically.

Like most of iron man scenes. When he opens his face in armor , it looked so fake cause body was moving while rdj didnt give fuck to act to not look gay fake.

Or another scene at when he triggered by mama death his face doesnt have armor, yet when he attacks he has .

Like wtf
>>
They really phone in the Iron Man CGI now. Shit looked great in the first two.
>>
>>69278488
Or anytime Black Panther had his helmet off and it was obvious his fat head would have never fit in there.
>>
Ignore it m8, it's just meant to be fun
>>
In the jungle book there was so much CGI that Mowgli looked out of place. I dealt with it and it was still a great movie but it annoyed the fuck out of me for the first 30 mins or so.
>>
>>69279472
I don't get the praise for that movie. Mowgli looked obviously placed in, as well as his acting being atrocious.
>>
Dude. You dont watch superhero movies for that shit. Just watch them blow shit up. The plot in this was retarded especially iron man going ham on the winter soldier at the end despite knowing it's what the enemy wanted. If you didnt think the airport battle wasnt fun, you're a buzz kill.
>>
>>69278488

You could say the CGI was best when it was focusing only on his face!
>>
>>69279524
Well I did just say he did look out of place. And the praise comes from the fact that it was a great adaptation even if the kid couldn't act very well. It was the version of the movie that the cartoon was originally gonna be, but Walt Disney wouldn't allow his family cartoon to be that dark. also Bill Murray and Christopher Walken were great as baloo and King Louis
>>
Last shot of Iron Man after getting beaten was the worst ever. Like all he's doing is sitting there propping his arm on his leg and they can't even get those subtle movements to look natural. Plus everything Spider-Man related.

Young Robert Downy was pretty good, tho.
>>
>>69279671
>>69279380
Exactly. It's fun
>>
>>69279729

I must say for how rushed Black Panther was and how cringey his origins are, they handled Walkandra and him rather well.
>>
>All the black characters are wearing helmets so you can't see that they're black
>>
>>69278488
>Like wtf
Found the Redditor.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.