[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>capeshit will die one day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: happy_frog.jpg (19 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
happy_frog.jpg
19 KB, 396x385
>capeshit will die one day
>>
>>69278465

Not within your lifetime.
>>
Not at this rate it won't.
>>
>>69278465
one can only hope
>>
>>69278465
Can't come soon enough.
>>
I can't wait
>>
I think it peaked but I think we've got at least another decade before they exhaust it as a cash source.
>>
Warcraft will dethrone it
>>
How can people like this?

Every hero either gas some lame way he got his powers, or he doesn't have any powers and is just a super genius who is good at everything. How is it relatable in any way whatsoever?
The speaking is all in witty quips and one liners.

Boring and stupid Hollywood trash.
>>
Just hold on for 3 more years. A lot of people will jump off after Avengers 3. But there will always be new kids interested. You just have to hope Hollywood will have a new blockbuster source.
>>
>he thinks animekino will flourish at all in his lifetime
>>
>>69278739
who watches movies because they relate to them?
Guess if I watch a horror movie I should have to relate for it to be enjoyable
>haha this is so like me when I got chased by a serial killer ha
how bizarre
>>
>>69278811
how about no capeshit, no animeshit and no vidyashit, save Portal
>>
>>69278867
To relate to something you do not have to understand their situation completely.

Horror movies work because they scare you, that creepy feeling when you think you see someone lurking in the distance is understadable.

What good are any of the characters in these movies besides the hero or villain, with the special powers?
>>
capeshit is the western of our time

for every john wayne movie there will be a cape movie

so it will be
>>
Why do you care?
>>
>>69279097
I wanna be a hero and punch Bad guys
Whats so hard to understand about that? Idiot
>>
File: 1462746286621.jpg (155 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
1462746286621.jpg
155 KB, 500x492
>>69278465
>>
>>69278867
Do you have an actual mental disorder
>>
>>69278465

Sadly this>>69278505

You'll need to shoot up some Tumblr rallies in a jumpsuit with Marvel and DC patches (and an ironman mask) in order to tarnish capeshit for good.Try getting captured and let them know capeshit inspired you during the psychological evaluation.
>>
File: 1424943614983.jpg (55 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1424943614983.jpg
55 KB, 600x450
THIS SHIT IS LITERALLY ALL YOU FAGGOTS TALK ABOUT

STOP ACTING LIKE YOU ARE ABOVE IT, YOU LOVE THIS SHIT AND ITS YOUR SUBSTITUTE GF
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.