[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyone already knows r=l=j at this point but D&D seem to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: rlj.jpg (287 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
rlj.jpg
287 KB, 1920x1080
Everyone already knows r=l=j at this point but D&D seem to act like its some huge uber secret. I thought it would be revealed tonight, but no. How long will they drag this shit out?
>>
until the end of the season obviously
>>
They thought they were being clever with the Jon is actually dead crap for a year, so I'm sure they'll drag this out as long as they can.
>>
>>69276832
When he meets Dany.
>>
>>69276832
>implying Jon's mother is not Ashara Dayne
>implying Ned isn't his real father
>>
>>69276832
Episode 5 description says that Bran learns something big. The episode is called "The Door", so maybe it's referring to the door to the ToJ.

...or maybe they'll just drag it out to episode 10
>>
friendly reminder N + L = J is happening bros

>You know, I asked him about who Jon Snow's real parents were, and he told me. I can't say who, but I can tell you that it involves a bit of a Luke Skywalker situation. It will all come to fruition eventually. The whole thing with all the fight over proper succession is partly inspired by the War of the Roses in the late 1400s, and back then, to ensure pedigree, the monarchies were kind of inbred. It's definitely fucked up, but it definitely happened back then, so that's why there's incest with the Targaryen line. It's toned down, though.

>Parris did come up with a few alternative suggestions for Jon's parentage that George wouldn't comment on, but apparently one suggestion did provoke one of George's 'evil smiles' (apparently deployed whenever he has come up with an extremely cunning plot twist). However, absolutely no amount of persuasion or bribery would get her to reveal what that theory was.

based GRRM

>it was an "accidental" creampie.
>i mistook her for someone else!
>we must never speak of this!
>fuck me harder ned!
>give benjen a turn ned
>brother brandon won't like sharing me ned
>promise me you won't forget me. promise me, ned.
>>
>>69277351
sauce or gtfo
>>
how can it really be R + L = J when people have been speculating that since the first book came out? isn't GRRM the type to pull out the rug on that just so it wasn't the obvious theory
>>
>>69277351
this would be ok but we've already worn out the incest motif
>>
>>69277620
Martin originally planned for Jon to bone Arya

He never planned for Ned to bone Lyanna though, that's just a dumb hipster theory.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.