[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CA: CW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 8Mb5pz41-e1449843740984.jpg (76 KB, 725x466) Image search: [Google]
8Mb5pz41-e1449843740984.jpg
76 KB, 725x466
So NO ONE is gonna talk about this HORRIBLY shoop't run scene???

C'mon, mangs, Slap that bitch ass fan boi out your bitch asses.
>>
the russos are hacks
>>
You can SEE the ground moving faster than their feet when it touches ground.

They had ONE job. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C36VkNXlJSE
>>
It looked pretty damn good to me.

Any advice on his you make three people running at 60 mph look NOT fucked up?
>>
>>69277185
>>69277152

Look again, this time, at their feet in relation to the ground. At one point, Cap stops to jump on another vehicle and the ground keeps moving.....Not in a "Oh, I'm running so fast, stop on a dime, kinda way."
>>
>>69276821
>it's another lets slow the playback down and nitpick episode

you can do this with literally ANY action sequence. it looked perfect during normal play. I am sorry you are this upset DCuck. maybe Suicide Squad can earn you spot in the 70% comic movie club.
>>
>>69276821
We already did last week when the sneak peek came out. Keep up.
>>
One of the best.moment sin trailer turned out to be shit

Sad!
>>
File: 1449622199232.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1449622199232.jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
>>69277519
>>69277552

Marvel fan. Still disappoint with this scene, tbqh.
>>
>>69277152
how autistic do you have to be to even notice shit like this when you're just watching a movie? do you even pay attention or do you specifically focus on minor details like that to shitpost about
>>
>>69277481
Cap doesn't stop for nearly as long in the actual movie, at least.
>>
>>69277729

Noticed it in the teaser, famalam.
>>
>>69277152
yeah it looks like they're Ice skating.
>>
>>69276821
Weren't they on skates or something?
>>
>>69276821
If I recall, they were running on a mat which was being pulled by a car, essentially adding their own speed to the speed of a car. Pretty clever way to do it but imperfect if not synced properly.
>>
>>69277914
Shit was ass, brah
>>
What was german police doing in Bucharest?
>>
>>69277152
Running "faster" doesn't necessarily mean "more steps". I could mean "longer strides".

Let's just agree that Marv missed the mark on this scene.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.