[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1448583312940.webm (2 MB, 1280x532) Image search: [Google]
1448583312940.webm
2 MB, 1280x532
This movie made me feel stupid.
>>
This thread made me feel stupid.
>>
File: 1460646707397.png (493 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
1460646707397.png
493 KB, 690x460
>just stand there and take hits even though you can snap their necks in a heart beat
>>
>>69276196

That's because you are.
>>
>>69276254

Go to bed, Stuckmann.
>>
File: 1441431917499.gif (272 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1441431917499.gif
272 KB, 250x250
>>69276254
>just stand their when you can fly and shoot lasers and missiles
>>
>>69276196
Anon, you were born stupid.
>>
>>69276324

He couldn't fly.

You didn't watch the movie, did you?
>>
HAPPY FEET
WOMBO COMBO
>>
>>69276196
And I bet BvS bamboozled you into feeling smart you silly so-and-so.
>>
>>69276196
>suit can withstand tank shell to the face
>is thrown back by punches

>>69276385
Why didn't he use his lasers and aim for the feet?
>>
his left jet boot was fucked
his right repulsor was fucked
his left arm injured
his targeting software wasn't at 100%
he had just fallen in a suit of armor onto a hard surface

vs

1 perfect super soldier and 1 jr super soldier with a metal arm

biological enhancements > hardware enhancements

always.
>>
>>69277440
kek
Why do these people always deflect criticism?
>>
Why did Scarlet, Hawkeye, and ANTS! join in the big fight? They had nothing to gain and everything to loser. I get that Tony bribed/blackmailed Spidey, but the others?
>>
>>69278792
Wanda was imprisoned against her will even though if it wasn't for her a lot more people would have died in Africa.
Hawkeye already implied he owes her because her brother sacrificed himself to save him, and Ant-Man is just a Cap fanboy that Cap himself told he needed him.
He's a wanted criminal anyway, so he had nothing to lose.
>>
>>69276254
>manlet
>snapping anybody's neck

keep dreaming senpai
>>
>>69277795
He could've beaten Cap if he killed him, but that wasn't his goal
>>
>>69277458
Cap disabled his lasers/thrusters/missiles

So he basically couldn't do shit except punch himself, and all of his targetting systems and shit were failing so he was in communication disarray and getting pummeled by what probably felt like hail
>>
The real villain of the movie was the audiences' intelligence. The clock was ticking as the directors fought against time including as many 'fanservice' moments, humerous lines and false emotional beats to distract the viewer from deciphering how vapid, thoughtless and empty the entire POINTLESS (other than setting up 10 future movies of course!) affair was.
>>
>>69277458
That tank shell knocked his bitch ass out of the sky
>>
>>69278941
>so he had nothing to lose
Except making himself super vulnerable to both injury and capture. He has a qt daughter and a qt girlfriend at home.
>>
>>69279120
Yes, but he doesn't care much about himself.
Notice how in the airport fight dismisses without importance that transforming into Giant Man could kill him.
>>
>trailer is releasing
>me: "how come they punching his armer?"
>some nerd: "vision probably weakened the molecules or somethin"
>me: "well okey then"

<----MFW the actual movie happened and that didnt happen and it was never explained!!
>>
>>69279275
This post reeks of Reddit.
Go back there.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.