[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does is strike anyone else as a little fucked up that so many
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Olly.jpg (125 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
Olly.jpg
125 KB, 950x534
Does is strike anyone else as a little fucked up that so many people are happy about the execution of a child? I think that Jon was justified in doing what he did, because the rules of the Nights Watch are pretty absolute. However, I would hope that most rational people would forgive a young boy for being manipulated into a misguided attempt to avenge his murdered family. As Varus literally said earlier in the episode, children are blameless.
>>
>>69274662
stop being edgy
>>
That kid was a smug little shit
>>
>>69274662

Nope. Olly a shit. Long live based King Jon.
>>
He was old enough to know better, old enough to betray and murder his mentor, old enough to hang.

Those who betray their lords and benefactors are to reside in the deepest ring of the 9th circle of Hell, to be eternally chewed in the maw of Satan himself.
>>
Can't trust a traitor
>>
>>69274941
*hung
>>
>>69274662
The Nights Watch are his family now and he had a hand in the mutiny so he deserved to die by their rules.
>>
>>69275096
The fuck?
>>
>>69274682

>Saying killing children is wrong
>Edgy

Seriously, does anyone on this board know the definitions of words they say or nah.
>>
>>69274662
He was "Too Old" to not have to be responsible for going against his oath and doing traitorous deeds. Besides, childhood as a conception is a rather recent thing, historicaly speaking. In a harsh world like GoT, molly coddling the young is a luxury that couldn't be afforded past anything but a very young age
>>
>>69274662
i agree with you
>>
Didn't like a dozen people participate in his slaying?

How come more people weren't hanged?
>>
>>69275452
There were only four of them, but people kept getting back in line for more stabbin'
>>
>>69274662

Frankly, the show is running on fumes now. It's like a bad parody of popular soap operas or even anime. Most of it is filler only to be accent by one or two noteworthy moments. Tonight's moment was the death of a minor character who was poorly explored.
>>
>>69275939
Nice complaining meme. You're going to keep watching it, keep enjoying it, and try to come back here to shitpost and pretend otherwise.

Stop.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.