[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
well this was quite the shitty overrated juvenile flick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: junglebooktriptych3.jpg (713 KB, 800x1185) Image search: [Google]
junglebooktriptych3.jpg
713 KB, 800x1185
well this was quite the shitty overrated juvenile flick
>>
>juvenile flick
well it was based on an animated childrens movie I dont know what your stupid ass was expecting
>>
>>69274659
>children's movie based on another children's movie based on a book for children
> juvenile

Really?
>>
>>69274659
Be honest, you rubbed yourself through your stained stretchy sweatpants to young Mowgli's smooth, dark, 10 year old chest didn't you?

Fucking disgusting pedo
>>
>>69275951
>>69275738
>>69275729
i was promised a patrician's kino
>>
>>69276094
Fortunately for you, you can still catch a showing of Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice

Or if you'd like to wait for the ultimate patrician experience, wait for the 3 hour director's cut coming out in July
>>
File: 1461434299091.jpg (11 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
1461434299091.jpg
11 KB, 325x325
>>69274659
was actually fantastic.

what are you on about double nigger.
>>
>Disney
>Movie about talking animals
>Based on children's cartoon
>Children's cartoon was based on children's book
>Children's cartoon was a musical
>Stars a child
>juvenile

You're a fucking genius, OP
>>
>>69276346
meanwhile, pixar kino exists

>>69276142
ok i will do that

>>69276206
>every line that comes out of baloo's mouth is pure cliche
>story with only 1 layer and nothing else
>we're shown shere khan killing the alpha wolf in the middle of the movie, thus turning the rest into a slog until mohgli finally figures it out
>the apes were entirely irrelevant to the plot

this was a flick, glad i turned my brain off
>>
>>69274659
it was made by disney and evil jew kike Favreau, so you aren't allowed to give bad review
>>
>>69275729
It was based on "The Jungle Book" written in 1894
>>
Mowgli was the worst part of the movie.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.