[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He did nothing wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: Howard.jpg (75 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
Howard.jpg
75 KB, 800x533
He did nothing wrong.
>>
>>69271824
yeah he didnt. fuck this movie and its fiifty montages and gay sweaty skinny babe revenge cliche shit
>>
He really didn't in the grand scheme of things.

That's why the ending is so lame.
>>
He killed the guy
>>
>>69271874
also that white trash and his fag "no me! it was all my fault! and ill go in the vents!" you fag she doesnt wanna screw your peckerwood ass let the bitch go. she didnt seem to mind using him either
>>
>>69271824

Killing is illegal.
>>
>>69272041
You would too if he was sabotaging the safety, stability, and security of your apocalypse survival bunker.
>>
>>69272141
men like to unite with cunts against an "enemy" male to get punani
>>
>>69271824
what about keeping the other girl in the attic?
>>
>>69271824
>He did nothing wrong.
he got BTFO by a 120lbs chick
>>
>>69272087
earth belonged to ayliums at that point,you know nothing of their laws.
>>
>Grill powah
literally SJW the movie
>>
>>69272486

Yeah, she should let the old guy rape her.
>>
>>69271824
He should've have raped her until she got Stockholm syndrome.

works every time, trust me on this
>>
File: charlie_meadows[1].jpg (88 KB, 1016x572) Image search: [Google]
charlie_meadows[1].jpg
88 KB, 1016x572
He did nothing wrong
>>
He murdered two people and saved the girl so he could have a sex slave during the invasion.
>>
The girl ruined everything.
>>
>>69271824
Who is this guy? I have seen him in several movies
>>
>>69272141
Didn't he also kidnap and kill a brunette girl before the Apocalypse, or did I totally misunderstand something?
>>
>>69274687
john goodman
>>
>>69274687
He's the fat guy from Roseanne.
>>
>>69274737
hes the fat guy from 10 cloverfeild lane
>>
>>69274723
From what the redneck said, yes.

Also when the name was still called the cellar did it still include the alien stuff or was that all added for cloverfield?
>>
>>69274687
He's the fat guy from Community.
>>
>>69271824
No shit, that was the point.
>>
File: jump-to-conclusions-mat.jpg (102 KB, 500x469) Image search: [Google]
jump-to-conclusions-mat.jpg
102 KB, 500x469
The girl and the kid, pic related.
>>
>>69274774
He's the fat guy from Raising Arizona, Barton Fink, the Big Lebowski, O Brother Where Art Thou, and Inside Llewyn Davis.
>>
>>69274774
Man, he's got some WILD WILD LIFE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWP07YgUWig
>>
>>69273361

He just wanted to travel around the country giving good folks peace of mind... :(
>>
They should have killed him in his sleep desu and then just enjoyed the bunker to themselves
>>
>>69271824
Nothing except kill Megan.
>>
>>69274802
I looked it up, and they talk about noticing "thematic similarities" the film shared with Cloverfield even before there was an official connection, but I don't know if that means it actually had monsters at that point.
>>
>>69274917
He slept in a locked room.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.