[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maybe it's because I don't read the comics, but someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
Maybe it's because I don't read the comics, but someone explain this to me.

Why was Tony so mad at Sam after Rhodes was shot down? It wasn't Sam's fault but Tony still hit him with a cheap shot like a little bitch.

But then later when he was talking to Vision
he wasn't even mildly annoyed. They were just slightly confused over why it happened.

>"What happened?"
>"I got distracted"
>"I didn't think that could happen"
>"Neither did I"

Did I miss something?
>>
He wasn't mad at Sam, just mad in general.
>>
The point is that Vision can make mistakes.
>>
Tony is angry at Cap for going rogue, angry at the Avengers for helping him, pissed his team got gimped and completely assmad his best buddy got shot down, and took it all on Falcon.
>>
>>69270118
But Rhode's condition is the direct result of Vision's mistake and Tony isn't even a tiny bit upset when we've seen him go full childish tantrum for other things in the movie.
>>
>>69270209
His rationalization is it wouldn't have happened if Cap's team had just signed the Accords, or just surrendered when they got intercepted.

Plus, the directors confirmed Stark is secretly a bit jelly of the Cap/Falcon broship.
>>
>>69270209
Because the later scene with Vision is much later after Tony's had time to cool down.
>>
>>69270056
This. He throws hissyfits all films directing anger at the wrong people. Tony knew that Bucky didn't kill his parent's on purpose, he still tries to murder the fucker.
>>
Because he was tired of cap's bullshit at that point.

You ever hit a wall? If you have, why are you mad at the wall?
>>
>>69270269
>Plus, the directors confirmed Stark is secretly a bit jelly of the Cap/Falcon broship.
Interesting

>>69270320
>If you have, why are you mad at the wall?
I'm not?
>>
I haven't seen this yet but I saw Ultron and most of the other preceding films. Is Vision technically Jarvis as a human? Does Tony talk to Vision like Jarvis in civil war or show any inside jokes?
>>
>>69270603
Not really. He has traces of Jarvis, such as the speech mannerisms, but is his own thing for the most part.
>>
>>69270603
Not really, but Tony may have some lingering affection for him.
He has a new VI with a feminine voice.
>>
Ah okay. Thanks
>>
>>69269987
I liked to think of it as he was mad at Falcon for moving out of the way.
>>
>>69269987
>why was Tony mad at a guy he was fighting with
>>
>>69269987
Tony was angry in general.

And there's no point in being angry at an android. Would you get angry at a computer?

The big thing about this scene was that Vision feels a new emotion. He's holding Scarlet Witch in his arms and he knows he has to shoot at Sam and shit and misses. He misses because he was distracted, because he was feeling emotions because Wanda got real hurt.
>>
>>69272083
>He has a new VI with a feminine voice.
She had a scottish accent, I think? I loved it either way.
>>
>>69269987
Im mean fuck. It wasnt Shakespeare. Why are so many people having a hard time understanding a simple movie. Are the looking for plot holes? Are they autistic?
>>
>>69269987
Why would you get mad at a computer. It's a fucking computer.
>>
>Manlet Throws a Hissyfit Because His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him: The Movie
>>
>>69274102
Irish Friday. Love her.
>>
>>69274227
Because it is true kino
>>
>>69269987
Who the fuck is Sam?
>>
I want to fuck Friday
>>
>>69275647
Falcon.
>>
>>69275820
Imagine if Friday got a body like Vision
>>
>>69273873
>Would you get angry as a computer
Yes
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.